A life in the day of.........................

Status
Not open for further replies.

susiesue

Mar 15, 2007
Herts
Dear Sylvia

I do wish you luck for tomorrow - I'm sure it won't be easy but you really do need a rest.

I will be thinking of you.

Love

janlyn

Oct 19, 2009
gloucester
dear sylvia,
i was so sad to read your thread today i have just cought up on how you have been, i am glad that you are geting respite you have been wonderfull for dhiren , please listen to what helen wrote in her post she is a wise lady as im sure you are. you both give so much,its time to recharge yourself and keep strong sending you love and hugs wish i could do more xx

Bookworm

Jan 30, 2009
Co. Derry
Dear Sylvia,........he had the proper care, I walked out..........and let it all go. Tonight is the first night...........It has not broken my heart to leave him. I am pleased that he is safe, well and in a proper place.There is no way that I would ever allow myself to be put in a situation without proper support in place again. My support was excellent and even then it wasn't good enough when I really needed it!!!......place Dhiren in the best place, with good enough support and then sigh a sigh of relief and walk away and recover.
All I can do is echo Helen's words - & isn't it lovely to see her back......Jan is right you are both very wise and your time has come Sylvia, just as it has had to for Helen....xx

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Dhiren is still up and knows something is worrying me as he keeps asking if i`m all right.

I have gone against all that has been spoken and told him I`m not all right, I`m very worried about him and he must go into a convalescent home so I can get help and advice to look after him.

I`ve told him about sundowning , going home, not knowing me, and I`ve told him about the broken nights and worrying about him falling. I told him I`m worried he is not eating and losing too much weight. I told him he can believe or not believe what I say, it makes no difference, he is going away for a week.

He agrees.

I don`t know who will be helping me tomorrow. It will be either the care home or the Care Agency.

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Sylvia, you may well have done the right thing.

Obviously I don't know Dhiren personally. but from your posts he has always come across as a very caring person, when not in the grip of sundowning.

Letting him know he is doing this for you may just give him the validation he so badly needs.

I do hope so, for both your sakes. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow.

Love,

burfordthecat

Jan 9, 2008
Leicestershire
Sylvia

I hope that things have calmed for you tonight. I will be thinking about you and Dhiren tomorrow and hoping that it all goes smoothly.

Love and hugs to you both

Carina x x

larivy

Apr 19, 2009
essex
Sylvia hope you get some sleep tonight and that every thing goes well tomorrow (the offer is still there) love Larivy

Sandy

Mar 23, 2005
Dear Sylvia,

I hope all goes as smoothly as possible tomorrow.

I remember the day we moved my MIL into her care home and I just kept thinking "This too shall pass".

Take care,

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Here we are again, me on TP and Dhiren asleep in the chair.

He told me three times he didn`t want to get up and each time his legs needed putting back in bed. The third time was once again, nearly a 999 callout.

DMWalker

Aug 14, 2006
West Yorkshire
Sylvia,

I hope you get some much needed help and rest very soon. I'm worn out with Dave but he's quite a long way to go to get to Dhiren's stage, in truth I am dreading it.

Much love to you,

Dee

janlyn

Oct 19, 2009
gloucester
morning sylvia,
hope you had a good night and that you get the support you need today,i will be sending you lots of possative thoughts:) wish i could do more xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trey0407