A new stage in my life...................

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitram

Apr 6, 2011
Bury

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 472
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 429
  • image3.jpg
    image3.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 434

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Thank you again nitram. Can your clever IT skills make me look as slim as Helen. ;)

I had a message today from our new Indian friend Kamal. His brother has said there are 9 days of special worship for Hindus , starting 21st March , when ashes cannot be scattered in the Ganges, so 23rd is out. We are going tomorrow instead.

Rageddy Anne

Feb 21, 2013
Cotswolds
Thankyou for floating those candles with all the Carers in mind...no wonder my difficult day yesterday was mysteriously less stressful!

Is it possible to get those lovely massages in England? That would make coming back nicer.

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
TI had a message today from our new Indian friend Kamal. His brother has said there are 9 days of special worship for Hindus , starting 21st March , when ashes cannot be scattered in the Ganges, so 23rd is out. We are going tomorrow instead.

We'll all be thinking of you tomorrow Sylvia. xx

jaymor

Jul 14, 2006
South Staffordshire
A different day but may it be everything you wanted and a wonderful experience. We will all be with you. Do you know what time ( our time) you will be doing it? I am sure we would all love to be thinking of you and Dhiren especially at that time.

Last edited:

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Thank you Izzy and Jay, Helen and Lindy.

We are meeting Kamal and his brother at 4pm, so Dhiren's ashes should be scattered within the hour. We are five and a half hours ahead so around 10.30am - 11.30am.

Saffie

Mar 26, 2011
Near Southampton
Sorry about the long sleeves Sylvia.
Well, it was very early and the photos were still sideways!:eek:

Having said that, I cancelled my appointment for my annual eye test today as I had a bad head. No point trying to see the difference in this and that as it's hard enough when I'm feeling ok, never mind when I can't even see properly!
I think I could do with your massages.

I will be thinking of you tomorrow too.
How good it is that you asked for that special container of ashes to be kept back.
I wonder if you had this trip in the back of your mind even then.x

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Saffie I'm really sorry about your eyes. Bad heads are enough to cope with but both bad eyes and heads is asking too much of anyone.

I know they are long term problems but even so.......:(

I give credit to Helen for suggesting I keep some of Dhiren's ashes back. In her mind it was in case our grandchildren ever went to India. Little did we know we would be the ones.

Saffie

Mar 26, 2011
Near Southampton
My sight isn't all that bad Sylvia, apart from the limited area of vision in my glaucoma eye, but I find the tests a trial when you have to say which lens is better and the peripheral vision test is dreadful as I panic when I miss so many of those wretched little lights which of course I do on that eye.

I should have been able to tell the difference between sleeves and arms though! :eek:

Are you quite recovered from your tumble now?

LYN T

Aug 30, 2012
Brixham Devon
It will be a very special day tomorrow. Dhiren will be in his Spiritual home and you will have fulfilled his dearest wish. Sylvia, I feel that Dhiren has been with you all the way on this trip; your contentment and peacefulness could be because you know that you are doing what Dhiren wanted, or maybe you are walking side by side with him. He would have been so proud of you-his best girl. Dhiren will be smiling his special smile tomorrow that's for sure.

Love,

Lyn T XX

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
Another one here who will be thinking of you tomorrow. I am glad you gave us a time as it will be wonderful to connect with you at the very same time.

jan.s

Sep 20, 2011
Is there room for me too? I shall be thinking of you tomorrow. A very special time for you and Dhiren; you are fulfilling his dream. x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keeley Jade