A new stage in my life...................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
How beautiful Sylvia. It was obviously meant to be.

I'm sure you must be emotionally drained.

Take care. x

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Helen has a short introduction video which she can post to set the scene but the actual floating is on her camera for better quality and we'll get those when we get home.

( if we do come home ) ;)

WIFE

May 23, 2014
WEST SUSSEX
Tears came to my eyes as I read your account of the scattering of Dhiren's ashes. What a lovely memory you will no doubt hold amongst the others of your life with him.
Thinking of you.

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Sylvia,

I got Goosebumps just reading that, for you it must have been incredibly moving xx

I was an emotional wreck this morning just reading all your comments . Then I was getting family emails and tears fell again. Helen was upset seeing the ashes being poured into the baskets and we were both in tears as they floated down the river. The flower seller was in tears too.

It was bound to be emotional but it was good and I'm grateful I was able to do this for Dhiren. Nothing was furthest from my mind when he died.

Loopiloo

May 10, 2010
Scotland
Perfect that Dhiren’s ceremony was all that your heart had wanted it to be, Sylvia.

Deeply emotional, peaceful, beautiful.

Deeply moving reading your words.

Thoughts and love
Loo xxx

NanLorac

May 14, 2012
Scotland
You must be exhausted Sylvia. Such an emotional day.

Your account of send Dhiren's ashes down the Ganges in a flower basket had tears in my eyes. It sounds beautiful and look forward to seeing Helen's pictures.

Take care.xx

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
How very special and emotional and I think it happened this way because it was meant. Dhiren did not like fuss and I feel sure this just what he wanted - so right for you, Paul and family (and Helen of course).

After such a day I hope you can rest peacefully now Sylvia.
xx

Status
Not open for further replies.