1. Izzy

Izzy Volunteer Moderator

Aug 31, 2003
    Female
    Dundee
    My heart goes out to you Hazel. I send my sincere condolences and deepest sympathy. It was obvious to all that you loved each other very much. Thinking of you. Izzy x

2. mowood

mowood Registered User

Dec 27, 2009
    West Yorkshire
    I'm so sorry to hear your sad news Hazel. My deepest condolences to you. I hope you can take strength from knowing that John is no longer suffering. My thoughts are with you. x

3. turbo

turbo Registered User

Aug 1, 2007
    Hello Hazel, I am sorry to hear your very sad news.

Turbo

4. connie

connie Registered User

Mar 7, 2004
    Frinton-on-Sea
    Dearest Hazel, just returned to TP.

Never did I imagine that your post was the first one I would see.

My heart goes out to you at this time. Your dear John is now at peace. Stay strong dear friend and in time you too will find some peace. Still 'day by day'. Love 'hugs sent to comfort you.

5. Brucie

Brucie Registered User

Jan 31, 2004
    near London
    Hello Hazel

It has been a long road for you both, and while John is now at peace, I think your own peace will be a while yet.

Best wishes for the time to come, it will never be easy but you know there is nothing more you could have done and that you were there to ensure that John had the best care all along.

xxx

6. TinaT

TinaT Registered User

Sep 27, 2006
    Bolton
    Hazel,

I'm so very sad at John's passing. Please accept my sincere condolencies. Please stay with us Hazel, you have people here who care about you a great deal.

All my love,

TinaT

7. twinone

twinone Registered User

May 19, 2008
    england
    Dear Hazel

I was so saddened to read your post.

I am glad his suffering from this terrible disease is over and he is at peace.

You are in my thoughts as you grieve for your husband, you did everything you could for him and your love showed in everything you wrote.

My sincere condolences to you.

Love Janet

8. nellbelles

nellbelles Volunteer Host

Nov 6, 2008
    leicester
    Hazel

So sorry to hear the sad news about John, please accept my sincere condolences.

May your God walk with you

9. Canadian Joanne

Canadian Joanne Volunteer Moderator

Apr 8, 2005
    Toronto, Canada
    Dear Hazel,
    We are so sorry to hear your news. John is now at peace and I hope you will start to heal soon, as he would want you to.

Our condolences to you.

Love
    Joanne and Rudi

10. Grommit

Grommit Registered User

Apr 26, 2006
    Doncaster
    Very very sorry to hear the news.

Please accept the condolences of myself and Jean. John's trial is now over and he is at rest.

It's a time of great sorrow for you and after your support, understanding and care over the years the end has come very swiftly.

Our thoughts are with you.

Love,

Derek and Jean.

11. germain

germain Registered User

Jul 7, 2007
    So, so sorry, Hazel. Please accept my sincere condolences.
    Much love
    Germain

12. gigi

gigi Registered User

Nov 16, 2007
    East Midlands
    I'm so sorry, Hazel.

My deepest sympathy and sincere condolences.

Thinking of you.

Love xx

13. Clive

Clive Registered User

Nov 7, 2004
    Hi Hazel

Thank you for posting your news. Please accept my sincere condolences.

Very best wishes for the future.

Clive

14. BeckyJan

BeckyJan Registered User

Nov 28, 2005
    Derbyshire
    Dear Hazel - I am sorry to hear this sad news. You love for John has shone through all your posts and I am pleased you could be with him at the end.

15. Pollyanna

Pollyanna Registered User

Jul 8, 2008
    Hazel

I would like to add my condolences too.

I may not know you, but I have followed your posts and learnt so much from you both.

Polly

16. Tina

Tina Registered User

May 19, 2006
    So sorry

Dear Hazel,

I don't know if you remember me...I used to post on TP some years ago about my aunt and since she passed away have been more or less a silent reader of a few threads now and again, yours being one of them.

Karen (Tender Face) alerted me to John's deterioration a few days ago. I am so very sorry and my deepest sympathy and condolences go out to you at this sad time. The knowledge that you did all you could and were with him throughout will provide consolation sometime in the future. At the moment, it's probably too early for that. You will be in many people's thoughts as you face these difficult days, and I wish you strength and courage to get through them, kindhearted people around you to look after you when you need company and blessed silence when you need that, too. Your love for John always shone through every one of your posts.

Thinking of you and sending caring thoughts.
    Tina

17. ella24

ella24 Registered User

Nov 9, 2008
    South Coast UK
    Dear Hazel

I'm so sorry to hear your sad news

take care of yourself

e

18. Helen33

Helen33 Registered User

Jul 20, 2008
    I am so very sorry for your loss Hazel. Please accept my sincere condolences. I wish you strength for the time ahead.

Love

19. julieann15

julieann15 Registered User

Jun 13, 2008
    Leicestershire
    Dear Hazel
    So sorry to read of your John's passing- he is now at peace from this awful disease.
    Ian and I send our love at this sad time.

Julie xx

20. Tender Face

Tender Face Account Closed

Mar 14, 2006
    NW England
    How beautiful that you are still held in thoughts by so many whose lives you have touched ..... and Tina says what I am struggling to do so beautifully :

Please, lean on your TP friends, past and present, for all the support you need now.

Sending you my sympathy, my love and concern and whole-hearted support in whatever way I can for the difficult days ahead .... and some semblance of peace ....

Love, Karen, x