The last straw.

esmeralda

Nov 27, 2014
Devon
Thank goodness you have got some help this morning bemused. Hopefully you will feel better as the day wears on.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LadyA

Oct 19, 2009
Ireland
Golly, hope you can continue to get help. Take as much care of yourself as you can. Here, if you were a private client, i. e. self funding, the agencies would be falling over themselves to keep you happy and on their books! Different systems, eh?

bemused1

Mar 4, 2012
Not too bad a night, only woke up a couple of times. 5.30 had to do a big clean up.I get out of bed these days stiff beyond belief so no easy task. I seem also to have hurt my left shoulder when I fell.
Hubs is now back to sleep and I have coffee and pain killers to start my day. No help today so I need time to oil the joints Oh the joys of aging!

Casbow

Sep 3, 2013
Colchester
Bemused

Not too bad a night, only woke up a couple of times. 5.30 had to do a big clean up.I get out of bed these days stiff beyond belief so no easy task. I seem also to have hurt my left shoulder when I fell.
Hubs is now back to sleep and I have coffee and pain killers to start my day. No help today so I need time to oil the joints Oh the joys of aging!

I hope your day goes well and you feel better when the tablets kick in.x

truth24

Oct 13, 2013
North Somerset
Just caught up bemused and am so sorry to read of your fall and how you are feeling. You certainly didn't need that on top of everything else. Hope you are feeling a little better now. You too chuggs and slugsta. xx

Spamar

Oct 5, 2013
Suffolk
Bemused, feel for you. Just had my own breakfast which included painkillers and anti-sickness pill ( to stave off sickness and hence dizziness from viral infection in middle ear). Was planning to go to town early this am, but will gave to wait until pills have done there work!

stanleypj

Dec 8, 2011
North West
Bemused, I hope you start to feel a bit less stiff and that you ache less as the day progresses. So sorry you are having to cope alone today.

bemused1

Mar 4, 2012
Thanks all the early birds. Just had our morning stroll and poor Jess is as stiff as me. Feel more supple now, another cup of
coffee then I can face the shower routine.
Sympathy to everyone else who is in pain .
spamar, middle ear infection, very unpleasant.

Chuggalug

Mar 24, 2014
Norfolk

Boo to the fall and everything else. I hate those hurting days. Reckon you can rest at all today?

bemused1

Mar 4, 2012
I think you know the answer to that chuggs. Movement is better anyway. As long as its the right kind!

Cat27

Feb 27, 2015
Merseyside
Bemused, feel for you. Just had my own breakfast which included painkillers and anti-sickness pill ( to stave off sickness and hence dizziness from viral infection in middle ear). Was planning to go to town early this am, but will gave to wait until pills have done there work!

I hope you feel better soon xx

Bemused I hope you manage to relax at some point today.

esmeralda

Nov 27, 2014
Devon
Poor love, you must be exhausted. Wish there was something i could do beyond sending you a huge hug. Be thinking of you today.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

bemused1

Mar 4, 2012
I'm doing fine thank you all. Getting started is the worst. One cleaned and shined husband looking much better, amazing how much difference it makes. Having little sit down, then breakfast and thrashing the washing machine!

Chuggalug

Mar 24, 2014
Norfolk
I'm doing fine thank you all. Getting started is the worst. One cleaned and shined husband looking much better, amazing how much difference it makes. Having little sit down, then breakfast and thrashing the washing machine!

Thrashing the washing machine. Hmmm. You could do that while you play Beat It! :D

Slugsta

Aug 25, 2015
South coast of England
Just caught up bemused and am so sorry to read of your fall and how you are feeling. You certainly didn't need that on top of everything else. Hope you are feeling a little better now. You too chuggs and slugsta. xx

Thank you :)

Bemused, that is not the start to the day that you wanted! Hope you are feeling a bit easier now that the meds have kicked in.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Prince mleo