Terrible siblings

Mary9

Dec 12, 2013
Advise pls, I do my moms food shopping who has dementia, my dreadful siblings keep texting me n leaving notes saying mom needs this n that n doesnt like this n that, I have said I will hide money in the house for them to use so when she needs something go n get it and leave the receipts, they are refusing to do this n say its not my money, mom n myself have held a joint bank account for over 10yrs, one of them is also paid as her carer, and does nothing, I have asked social services for help but they say family disagreements are really nothing to do with them, even though the person who they are supposed to be looking out for will suffer, does anyone know what i can do or have any ideas, many thanks

Mary9

Dec 12, 2013
Thanks for your reply and yeah you read it so right they are bullies, and I am now trying desperately to ignore them, they have now been onto social services wanting to know why they can't get into moms money, as I told them I was put on those accounts for one reason only, to look after mom n her money should anything happen to her, which now it is, and mom didn't n doesn't trust one of them. Finding this all very hard but trying very desperately not to let them get to me, I believe they may now be trying to get a COP, thanks for you help :(

Recent Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloJb