Hello, Dreamer here 🖐️

francesdreamer

Hello, I joined in hopes of understanding more of my inlaw's Alzheimer's and psychosis. I moved in 8months ago with her son whom cares and supports for her needs. I had never before even heard of the word Alzheimer's letalone thought I would've in the situation I am in today. I am very stressed out arguing with him every day because he seems burnt out already.
I am about to go walking to the hospital she was admitted yesterday after a fall ended up with 4 stitches I took bus at 11am to ER, I'm new to riding bus. I left ER at 10:30 only to find out no more busses due to Saturday. I walked all the way home I now hurt so bad from blisters on my feet didn't eat anything at all and I'm going BK to hospital walking again.
Does anyone know of say rideshare or someone that I can ask for assistance getting to n from hospital pls let me know.

I am currently now working so not earning any money is yet another cause for fighting. He works caring for his aunt and uncle late 90's so his burnt out too

Last edited:

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Welcome @francesdreamer

I`m sure you will learn a lot from reading about the experiences of all our members and I hope it helps.

If you have any specific queries please do not hesitate to ask. There may not always be an answer but I know we will try.

francesdreamer

Welcome @francesdreamer

I`m sure you will learn a lot from reading about the experiences of all our members and I hope it helps.

If you have any specific queries please do not hesitate to ask. There may not always be an answer but I know we will try.
Thank you, thank you so much.
Right now my one concern if getting to the hospital. Although I have called several times she is still in ICU in Tustin CA I want to go see her.
~°~ I mainly want to know if their is a place I can get assistance with say bus passes or shuttle ride or Uber/Lyft assistance to get to n from hospital

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Here is a helpline for carers in the USA. I hope they can help you.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ME AND MOM