• All threads and posts regarding Coronavirus COVID-19 can be found in our area specifically for Coronavirus COVID-19 discussion.

You can directly access this area >here<.

Sugar in her coffee

Bikerbeth

Feb 11, 2019
Bedford
My mum still has panda 3 plus years now … on the plus side Mum responded to a picture of a robin today . The lines of communication are micro expressions but knowing Mum so well I can still interpret a slight facial movement. Sending you love & strength
x
Thank you but at the moment I am going to send the love and strength back to you as I think your need is far greater especially when you are awake at 4am.
I am glad that you are able to still interpret those slight facial movements as it is at least some form of communication as you say.

Bikerbeth

Feb 11, 2019
Bedford
Yes, mum used to pick up my moods and mirror them too. If I was calm and happy, then she was too, but if I was cross and impatient, then she was. Unfortunately, you cant always control your feelings.
Im glad you had a good day, though.
Yes you are right there Canary, sometimes with all the good intentions and knowledge of the consequences it is not always possible to put on ‘an act’ of calm and happy. I sometimes feel perhaps on those days I should not go but then having gained ECG status I feel obliged to (especially as others are still unable to visit properly)