Scariest one thing

Gosling

Volunteer Host
Aug 2, 2022
South West UK
Boy you are all so nice I'm thank you very much I hope you all get so beter and hav so many happy time. I hope im pas that big test in the big town and maybe can work so much mor but not to be sad so my Lisa is feel bad. I now the Lord is with me and yuo and but sometimes I forget God forgiv me. He You all are big time helpers and I thank you very many. Be bless I'm praying.
You must always remember please @MatthewB that there is always understanding and people to talk to on here. If you want to have a moan and complain about things, then go right ahead...it's good to let off a bit of steam! We are all with you and here to listen when you need to talk, Take care now.

jay6

Jun 25, 2023
Boy you are all so nice I'm thank you very much I hope you all get so beter and hav so many happy time. I hope im pas that big test in the big town and maybe can work so much mor but not to be sad so my Lisa is feel bad. I now the Lord is with me and yuo and but sometimes I forget God forgiv me. He You all are big time helpers and I thank you very many. Be bless I'm praying.
We are all here for each other Matthew. You just need to remember you aren't alone

leny connery

Nov 13, 2022
I'm think to much on myself is super scary one I don't want to turn into selfish guy and I could whining so much and make folks feel bad and they have enough trouble already. God help me I need to quit that some big time
I understand that worry. I do not want to be perceived as depressing and dreary either. always talking about my woes. I am mindful how others might see me. But here, in this forum, we are all in the same boat , more or less. we can off load and moan here. people understand, I hope

jay6

Jun 25, 2023
I understand that worry. I do not want to be perceived as depressing and dreary either. always talking about my woes. I am mindful how others might see me. But here, in this forum, we are all in the same boat , more or less. we can off load and moan here. people understand, I hope
We all understand leny. It's a hard road. Unless you have personal experience of someone with dementia, you'll never really understand. I never realised how hard it was. Such a sad illness. Hope they find a cure soon. Too many are suffering

leny connery

Nov 13, 2022
We all understand leny. It's a hard road. Unless you have personal experience of someone with dementia, you'll never really understand. I never realised how hard it was. Such a sad illness. Hope they find a cure soon. Too many are suffering
yes, it must be borne..hopefully without this heave sadness. it is too new a development, I will find a way. thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janet1980