Sad news.

Carabosse

Jan 10, 2013
My mum died this morning, my whole world has now fallen apart, not only has my mum gone but my best friend as well, what am I going to do?
I was starting to do our shopping plus that of mums best friend who is 88 (she is devastated by the news) when I got a phone call saying mum wasn't too good, I got to the hospital only to find she had passed seconds before I arrived, although she was not alone someone was with her, it just wasn't me!

sue38

Mar 6, 2007
Wigan, Lancs
Carabosse,

I'm so sorry to hear about your mum. I wasn't there either for my dad - I got the call like you but arrived too late. I decided not to stress about it as there was nothing else that I could have done.

turbo

Aug 1, 2007
Hello Carabosse, I am sorry to read that your mum has died. My sincere condolences to you.

turbo

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
I`m so sorry.

I wasn`t there for Dhiren either, even though we`d been with him night and day.

Pookie

Dec 29, 2011
We are so sorry for your loss. Peter & Jean

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Talking Point mobile app

CollegeGirl

Jan 19, 2011
North East England
Oh, no, I'm so sorry, Carabosse, I know you must be devastated. You did all in your power to make the doctors treat her illness aggressively as you knew she wanted. I don't believe you could have done more.

I'm so very, very sorry.

LYN T

Aug 30, 2012
Brixham Devon
So sorry Carabosse-but it's not about what happened in your Mum's final moments, it's about the way you loved and supported her over many years. Your Mum was lucky to have such a supportive and loving daughter.

Please take care of yourself

Love from Lyn T