Sad news.

Loopiloo

May 10, 2010
Scotland
Thinking of you at this sad time and sending sincere sympathy. It is hard to bear when you have not been present. This happened to me when my Dad died and I can imagine your feelings.

May you in time find comfort in your memories. Your Mum was a fortunate lady to have such a very caring daughter.

Loo xx

retiredcopper

May 17, 2011
Yorkshire
Please accept my condolences. From reading your posts it's clear you are a wonderful, loving daughter & your mum would have known that. Take comfort in that knowledge.

Angie

Carabosse

Jan 10, 2013
Thanks everyone, appreciate your thoughts reading them started the tears flowing again. I am glad she isn't suffering anymore, but my world is now empty.
I'm going down to the hospital soon to collect mums things from the hospital, so that will set me off again as well, in saying that everything is setting me off just now.
Had the funeral director over, we know him so he will treat mum with respect, i gave him some clothes for her and a little teddy bear with Alexsander Orlov (the meerkat) on as she was nuts about him.

geum123

May 20, 2009
Oh what an awful shock for you Carabosse.
I'm so very, very sorry.

Love Geum xxxx

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Oh Carabosse. I haven't been on TP all day and have just read your news. I'm so terribly sorry. You were a star for your mum and I know you'll miss her sorely. Take care of yourself. xx

Carabosse

Jan 10, 2013
Thanks once again to everyone for their thoughts. If I heard correctly wasn't listening too closely to the funeral director, it was like one of those films when you are nodding but not listening, mums funeral is on Tuesday, I have to find some people to have a cord as I have to ask mums 2 brothers and I will have the main one.
When I was down at the hospital collecting mums things some of them asked if they could come to her funeral, I said yes as they were like a second family to her, I have also asked if a couple of them would take a cord (they said yes).

Kate and jack

Jan 19, 2014
Southend on sea in essex
So sorry for your loss, don't dwell on not being there,I think we know when we're going and maybe your mum may not have wanted that,but you were there ,in every step of the condition ,always doing and caring for her ,I understand the mum and daughter bond as mine has too been taken from me ....hope you can keep focused at this difficult time love Nicci x

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aliso