Poor Piedsmum is poorly again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

piedwarbler

Aug 3, 2010
South Ribble
Wish I could hold her hand again.

I've bathed and cleaned those hands, trimmed those nails, patted those hands, massaged them, helped them hold chocolate, cuddly toys, photos of the family.

And when I was little those hands did up the zip on my anorak and held my hand on my way to school.

I just wanted to be able to see Mum's hand and remember how it felt to hold it. :(

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Oh Pied , Just read your newest post & wish I knew what to say but I do not so just sending lots of Peace , Love & Comforting Hugs

( did have *special thought about you & your Mum * at the end of the Church Service today tho & just stayed on the Pew & thought Prayer full thoughts )

Much Love & BIG HUGS ( very moving Photo Pied touch is very important it shows you care )

Love Grove x x x x

Last edited:

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Dear Pied,

I'm glad you got out to the gardens and enjoyed being back home again. That is a very powerful picture of the hands of you and your mum.

Love to you and your loved ones

Anongirl

Aug 8, 2012
Your photo is amazing Piedwarbler. I welled up when I saw it, so simple but speaks volumes. What a wonderful thing to keep forever xxx

Pheath

Dec 31, 2009
UK
Dear Pied,
The feel and imprint of your mum’s hand in yours will I’m sure be something that stays with you forever. Sometimes think what we can’t say with words we can express so much better through touch. Am glad you’re still using this thread to process and reflect on your feelings. Go well, Px

piedwarbler

Aug 3, 2010
South Ribble
It's Mum's funeral today at 3 pm. Then we have a second service in her home city in Coventry next Sunday.
I am feeling ok. Just about to go for a swim to try and clear my head.
Thanks everyone xxxx

CeliaW

Jan 29, 2009
Hampshire
Thinking of you Pied, sending gentle supportive hugs and the wish that today goes as planned and you find comfort from the beautiful service you have planned to celebrate your Mum.

With love

Celia
xx

nicoise

Jun 29, 2010
That lovely photo of your Mum's hand holding yours has set me off - so very powerful....

I hope the service is what you want it to be today Pied, sending you strength and peace xxx

Pennie

Jun 16, 2013
Somerset
Pied, I have the hugest lump in my throat after seeing that beautiful picture of your hands, struggling to hold back the tears!

I am going to go and hold my mum's hand, and try not to cry. Oh dear, perhaps not just now, sort myself out first...

Hope everything goes really well for you today. I'll definitely be thinking of you at 3pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.