phone call from Social services day centre

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
Maggie, I cannot see anything wrong with what you are posting.

You are not being dogmatic in your statements, more just voicing your concerns.

I think a lot of people would feel the same as you. Carry on asking for experiences and support.

Take care now.

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
I mention it to someone I know who mother pass away with AZ was not on medication , but she told me told me that with drawing medication would make my mother more mental unstable , while her body would still be physically OK as she has a good heart and her kidney are OK .

Maggie, how does this person know, if her mother was not on medication? The truth is, none of us knows what will happen, not even the consultants. That's why they start by reducing the dose, so that it doesn't cause too much shock to the system, and also so that they can restore it if the effects are too drastic.

Maybe I should not be bring this up in a public forum as it may upset other people reading this

I don't see why. It's obviously causing you great distress, and if it helps you to post, then why not? That's what we're here for!:)

I hope I didn't upset you by being a bit flippant. I'm sorry if I did, that wasn't what I meant.

Love,

Margarita

Feb 17, 2006
london
Thank - you Connie

I would be great full to any one who has any experience of with drawing medication of Exbiza after being on it for many year like my mother has , and if they feel they can't post about it in this thread could they please privately write about it to me in a PM

Margarita

Feb 17, 2006
london
I hope I didn't upset you by being a bit flippant. I'm sorry if I did, that wasn't what I meant.

No its Ok, I know myself and I do get a bit OD when I want to know something

But your right who can really know only someone that been down that road after been on it for a long while . Then this type of drug is new in Uk as it only came out in UK in 02 .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fraoch