In need of a virtual hug

exhausted 2015

Jul 5, 2015
stoke on trent
Morning Gill, hope you slept well eventually.

Morning Lou, wished I had understanding bosses like you when I went to job interviews. Enjoy your week off and hope the weather lets you get off for a few teas and cakes.

All the best Jenny, Shedrech and crybaby if you are still reading.

We tired ourselves out yesterday talking with the neighbours, so quiet day at W Rose and maybe a wee pint on the back.

Have a good day everyone.

Afternoon rob, thank you I did manage a few hours before the scaffolders came to erect the scaffolding early this morning
Hope you've enjoyed your outing...more importantly your pint !!! enjoy the rest of your day...relaxing I hope xx

nae sporran

Oct 29, 2014
Bristol
Afternoon rob, thank you I did manage a few hours before the scaffolders came to erect the scaffolding early this morning
Hope you've enjoyed your outing...more importantly your pint !!! enjoy the rest of your day...relaxing I hope xx

Not so relaxing as I hoped Gill, need to get out of this city and into North Somerset to escape the traffic or do food shopping on a Friday. :):confused: It's good that you got the scaffolding up with more stormy weather to come, sorry they interrupted your sleep.

exhausted 2015

Jul 5, 2015
stoke on trent
Not so relaxing as I hoped Gill, need to get out of this city and into North Somerset to escape the traffic or do food shopping on a Friday. :):confused: It's good that you got the scaffolding up with more stormy weather to come, sorry they interrupted your sleep.

Aw rob, have you been battling traffic today then,that is so stressful...but did you manage to have your pint ??? I hope you did..
Are you thinking of moving again rob to somerset ?

jknight

Oct 23, 2015
Hampshire
Hello everyone! Still reading and worrying about you guys! All ok here. Baby due in four weeks. I shall bore you rigid with stories/photos once he/she born!
Life is hectic. Mum takes up more of my time (not complaining) as she won't leave the house without me. I consider myself lucky that mum is a sleeper rather than a walker!
Much love to you all xxx

nae sporran

Oct 29, 2014
Bristol
Aw rob, have you been battling traffic today then,that is so stressful...but did you manage to have your pint ??? I hope you did..
Are you thinking of moving again rob to somerset ?

Pint interrupted by loud people in the pub, moving is just a pipe dream borne of frustration at living on a busy road with traffic noise and pining for peace and quiet. Sorry Gill, just letting off steam earlier. How are you? Hope you can sleep well tonight.

nae sporran

Oct 29, 2014
Bristol
Hello everyone! Still reading and worrying about you guys! All ok here. Baby due in four weeks. I shall bore you rigid with stories/photos once he/she born!
Life is hectic. Mum takes up more of my time (not complaining) as she won't leave the house without me. I consider myself lucky that mum is a sleeper rather than a walker!
Much love to you all xxx

Evening jenny, I think you posted same time I did. Nice to hear from you. Chrstel is sleeping so much recently too, you are right to say it could be worse, but it is a worry and your mum being so reluctant to leave the house must be a bit of a strain. Hope you are well. All the best my friend. Rob

exhausted 2015

Jul 5, 2015
stoke on trent
Pint interrupted by loud people in the pub, moving is just a pipe dream borne of frustration at living on a busy road with traffic noise and pining for peace and quiet. Sorry Gill, just letting off steam earlier. How are you? Hope you can sleep well tonight.

Sorry your pint was interrupted rob....do you have a beer at home that you can enjoy in peace ?...I hope that your pipe dream comes true one day rob...don't worry about letting off steam ...we are listening...I'm just going to pour myself a nightcap in the shape of a glass of white wine,hope that you will do similar to help you unwind after a stressful day for you xx

nae sporran

Oct 29, 2014
Bristol
Sorry your pint was interrupted rob....do you have a beer at home that you can enjoy in peace ?...I hope that your pipe dream comes true one day rob...don't worry about letting off steam ...we are listening...I'm just going to pour myself a nightcap in the shape of a glass of white wine,hope that you will do similar to help you unwind after a stressful day for you xx

I had a wee beer in the communal lounge while finishing off my paper then a bottle of cider while chatting to one of the neighbours, always wary it doesn't lead to a long session. Enjoy your wine and sleep well tonight Gill.

exhausted 2015

Jul 5, 2015
stoke on trent
I had a wee beer in the communal lounge while finishing off my paper then a bottle of cider while chatting to one of the neighbours, always wary it doesn't lead to a long session. Enjoy your wine and sleep well tonight Gill.

At least you had one in relative peace then rob...thank you I am enjoying my glass of wine and hopefully I will sleep better tonight xx

jknight

Oct 23, 2015
Hampshire
Evening jenny, I think you posted same time I did. Nice to hear from you. Chrstel is sleeping so much recently too, you are right to say it could be worse, but it is a worry and your mum being so reluctant to leave the house must be a bit of a strain. Hope you are well. All the best my friend. Rob

It is, Rob. I feel bad saying that I am tired when you guys are going through so much more!
We are both in need of a break (last holiday was four years ago) but mum relys on us so much and doesn't like us to be away.

Much love to you and your lovely Christel xxx

exhausted 2015

Jul 5, 2015
stoke on trent
It is, Rob. I feel bad saying that I am tired when you guys are going through so much more!
We are both in need of a break (last holiday was four years ago) but mum relys on us so much and doesn't like us to be away.

Much love to you and your lovely Christel xxx

Hi jenny, you are bound to be tired juggling with your mums needs and your other family members...hope that you will be able to take a holiday sometime soon...I know only to well about constantly being needed until last year we hadn't had a break in 9 years ...it is so tiring but hope the new arrival will give you a boost xxx

jknight

Oct 23, 2015
Hampshire
Hi jenny, you are bound to be tired juggling with your mums needs and your other family members...hope that you will be able to take a holiday sometime soon...I know only to well about constantly being needed until last year we hadn't had a break in 9 years ...it is so tiring but hope the new arrival will give you a boost xxx

Aww! Bless you! New baby will definitely give us a boost! Our wonderful daughters gave us a one night hotel voucher for Christmas! It won't be easy to get away but we will! How do other people get a break?
9 years? How did you cope? We are stir crazy after 3 years and my lovely mum doesn't even live with us!
Not fed up with looking after her but we need a bit of down time xxx we won't complain if it doesn't happen, though.

exhausted 2015

Jul 5, 2015
stoke on trent
Aww! Bless you! New baby will definitely give us a boost! Our wonderful daughters gave us a one night hotel voucher for Christmas! It won't be easy to get away but we will! How do other people get a break?
9 years? How did you cope? We are stir crazy after 3 years and my lovely mum doesn't even live with us!
Not fed up with looking after her but we need a bit of down time xxx we won't complain if it doesn't happen, though.

Jenny, I was stir crazy too as dad lived with us and just couldn't get out much at all....but we do it don't we for our loved ones...just try to use that voucher if you can,it will give you a little break xxx

nae sporran

Oct 29, 2014
Bristol

You need a bit of time away Jenny, otherwise it gets harder. Try to take advantage of your Christmas voucher, and enjoy yourself guilt free. :)

Louby65

Mar 26, 2014
Scotland
Evening gill , great minds think alike ! I was going to ask rob the same think ;-) . I hope c manages to go tomorrow and rob gets a wee break . How are you doing ? Are you sleeping any better ? Everything ok with my mum and I . I'm on holiday this week ( it was my birthday on Sunday ) . I've been out every day this week while my mum at her day centre , catching up with friends , which has been great . Got a couple of evenings out planned too , so looking forward to that . Take care . Xxx

exhausted 2015

Jul 5, 2015
stoke on trent
Evening gill , great minds think alike ! I was going to ask rob the same think ;-) . I hope c manages to go tomorrow and rob gets a wee break . How are you doing ? Are you sleeping any better ? Everything ok with my mum and I . I'm on holiday this week ( it was my birthday on Sunday ) . I've been out every day this week while my mum at her day centre , catching up with friends , which has been great . Got a couple of evenings out planned too , so looking forward to that . Take care . Xxx
Belated "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" Lou,I'm sorry I didn't know...glad to hear that you are getting out as much as possible my friend... You deserve it..you enjoy every minute of this week if you can....pleased that your mum is OK Lou.....and yes you were thinking about rob too !!! ...I'm OK..still not sleeping too good tho...too much on my mind at the moment.... its good to hear from you and I'm really pleased that you are enjoying your weeks holiday, i have been wondering what you've been up to ...take care my friend xxx

Louby65

Mar 26, 2014
Scotland
Thank you gill . Sorry to hear your sleep pattern still disturbed . I hope you get a good sleep tonight . Thank you again for your kind wishes my dear friend . 'Speak soon ' . Xxx