Death of my wife.

lin1

Jan 14, 2010
East Kent
Dear John
I am so sorry.
what a terrible shock for you.

I hope you have family or friends who are with you now.

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Oh, John, I am so terribly sorry to hear your news. Mia was almost the same age as me - life is so unfair. I am thinking of you. Izzy x

burfordthecat

Jan 9, 2008
Leicestershire
John

I'm so sorry to hear about Mia. It must have been such an enormous shock for you. Mia is now at peace and can no longer be harmed by this awful disease.

You and your family are in my thoughts.

Love Carina x x

Sandy

Mar 23, 2005
Dear John,

I am so sorry to hear this news - Mia was so young.

Please accept my sincere condolences on your loss.

Take care,

CraigC

Mar 21, 2003
London
John,

So sorry and hope you are getting some support at home?
Like everyone so shocked and so sad.

kindest regards
Craig

Scottie45

Jan 25, 2009
CoAntrim
Dear John

So very sorry to hear your sad news of your wife,s passing,what a shock you must have got,you will be in my thoughts,take good care Marian x

Tender Face

Account Closed
Mar 14, 2006
NW England
Dear John, so desperately sorry to hear this news.

You will realise ‘police attendance’ is a ‘norm’ for a death at home …. but my heart goes out to you on that too - I know how unnerving it can feel when you are in the midst of such shock and grief ….

John, you have clearly been such a devoted husband to Mia - I hope you can gain some small comfort just now at how you have not only loved her and cared for her but championed her needs especially in the last few difficult weeks when you have defied all odds to have her home again.

You ‘know where to come’ for continued support through what are bound to be very difficult days ahead …

For now, my deepest sympathy and thoughts with you,

Love, Kaz, x

Winnie Kjaer

Account Closed
Aug 14, 2009
Devon
Please accept my sincere condolences too John. I am so very sorry about your sad loss and the circumstances.

I wish you strength to get through this very difficult time.

My thoughts are with you.

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Dear John

I am so sorry to read of the sudden and unexpected death of your wife. I hadn`t realized she was so young.
Please accept my deepest sympathy and sincere condolences. It`s at times like this I really do wish there was something other than words.

TinaT

Sep 27, 2006
Costa Blanca Spain
I too was shocked to read your thread and am very sorry for your loss under such sudden, devastating circumstances. Please accept my sincere condolences.

xxTinaT

mowood

Dec 27, 2009
West Yorkshire
John,
Sending you my deepest condolences on the loss of your wife. I hope you can take some comfort knowing that's she's now free of this awful disease.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sandzz