Death of my wife.

Norrms

Feb 19, 2009
Torquay Devon
Hiya

Hi John, noticed you are online, just to say will be thinking about you today, best wishes, Norrms and family xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Margarita

Feb 17, 2006
london
So sorry to read of your wife passing away .

She was only sixty,but has managed to escape this illness,and now i am on my own in an empty house ,i miss her already

The Missing is hard, it be surly hard for you to learn to live again for yourself without your wife on this planet earth, but it will happen for my mum who was married to dad for 60 years , it took mum good 4 years to come to term ( sp) with dad death .

but what must be must be.I do not know when i will get the results and then there will be the inquest to follow,it is a bad time.

Post Morten :-sorry to read that has had to happen with your wife. dad had a post Morten I never had to attend the inquest, it all took only week or 2, as lest when that over one can put closure on the course of death, grieve for a love one .

Stay strong when days you feel down life seem to close down all around you with you grief, do what I do pop into Talking point :)

Last edited:

Daisy Jane

May 2, 2010
Dear John

I can't say anything that hasn't been put so well by the other members of TP, but had to let you know that I am so sorry for your loss and my thoughts are also with you.

Although it won't help at the moment, nothing will, you have many friends here who genuinely care.

With love
Daisy Jane
xx

beech mount

Sep 1, 2008
Manchester
Coroner was in touch today,they have done the PM and found nothing so are now going to do Toxicoligy tests that will take four to six weeks for the results,however, they will allow my wifes body to be collected by the undertaker.
There will be a inquest in six months to try to find the cause of death.
John.

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
John, I'm sorry this is being dragged out. It must be so painful for you, and seems so pointless given Mia's condition.

Take care,

Lynne

Jun 3, 2005
Suffolk,England
Dear John,

So sorry you have lost Mia, and have the rigmarole of the PM & Inquest to go through as well. Since the now-infamous Dr Shipman, these things are more inflexible & impersonal than used to be the case. Unfortunately you are suffering the extra distress (Mia isn't) and complications which you don't need at this time.
She was at least spared the more unkind final stages of dementia, though that didn't and doesn't spare your feelings & grief now.

Best wishes