Death of my wife.

beech mount

Sep 1, 2008
Manchester
Early this morning i found my wife Mia lying by the side of the bed,i called the ambulance who came and pronounced her dead.
they called the police who called the C.I.D.who thought it was a suspicious death due to marks on her body (due to the many falls she has had)they then deceided these were due to falls.
There will be a post mortem and a inquest when i do not know.
She was only sixty,but has managed to escape this illness,and now i am on my own in an empty house ,i miss her already.
John.

Daughter1961

Apr 17, 2010
I'm very sorry indeed to read this. I can't imagine how you must be feeling. You'll be very much in my thoughts.

donkey

Aug 16, 2009
sutton coldfield
dear john, goodness what a shock for you and my thoughts are with you i hope you have someone to be with you at this difficult time if not you have all your tp friends, im so sorry john xx

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
John, I'm so sorry to read your news. It must have been such a shock for you to find Mia like that.

My thoughts are with you.

Love,

jenniferpa

Jun 27, 2006
Oh John - I am so sorry to hear this. A terrible shock for you. If it's any comfort, at least she was at home with you where she knew she was loved.

JPG1

Account Closed
Jul 16, 2008
Dear Beechy John

I am so very sorry to read this.

You will be in my thoughts.

Look after yourself, as much as you can.

gigi

Nov 16, 2007
East Midlands
Oh John,

What a shock for you. Mia was so young, but as you say she has been spared the ravages of this disease.

My heart goes out to you...of course you will miss her. Please know that we are here for you.

Love xx

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
John: I am shocked to read this sad news. My deepest sympathy to you. I hope you have support around you and glad you could come to TP to share your loss.

Please keep in touch

geum123

May 20, 2009
Oh John, what an awful shock.
I am so very sorry to read your sad news.
Please accept my deepest sympathy.

Love Geum.

evedan

Mar 27, 2009
derby
So Sorry

John would like to say you are in my thoughts at this sad time....

TAKE CARE XXX EVE..