Dear Diary!

Eddcorner

Aug 27, 2020
Well my eldest passed on my birthday regards to my daughter yesterday, feeling a touch better as a consequence today. Also still feeling rough (cold symptoms) but over the hump I reckon although it's lingering with mum; we had a cold ping-pong last year so fingers crossed that won't be the case in this instance!! She's just nodded off in the past ten minutes for her second nap, I've been leaving her a little longer in the hope it will help somewhat... however last night she was chatting to herself early hours ;) Have had some very coherent moments lately.

Eddcorner

Aug 27, 2020
Extra sleep did mum well, a small price was paid in regards to a personal visit but she would normally wake up to inform me otherwise, my conclusion was that it must have been needed. A tricky call but sometimes a necessary one and she is so very much brighter evidenced by mum tackling her teatime meal independently!!

Eddcorner

Aug 27, 2020
Well my eldest's birthday is up this weekend followed by my youngest son's early December, have to sort mum's birthday out too which is in several weeks ;) The decades roll by eh?

nitram

Apr 6, 2011
Bury
Ah, the mirror - where I keep my face. But it's always the wrong way round. 🤔
Use a smartphone with front camera.

Manufacturers have problems stopping images been laterally inverted whilst still inverting them when being used to apply make up.

colpatben

Dec 27, 2022
Use a smartphone with front camera.

Manufacturers have problems stopping images been laterally inverted whilst still inverting them when being used to apply make up.
And what side would my hair parting be? The right side I suppose.

What a conundrum.

Yes I do have a full head of hair 😄

Colin

sdmhred

Jan 26, 2022
Surrey
Would sticker Christmas cards suit ur mum @Eddcorner with her religious beliefs?

it’s going down very well here!

Attachments

• 0452F942-AA4E-434D-81EE-B8F30F080F64.jpeg
    0452F942-AA4E-434D-81EE-B8F30F080F64.jpeg
    167.1 KB · Views: 94
  • E71B8C9F-828F-4E03-9EC1-83BCFFF327B9.jpeg
    E71B8C9F-828F-4E03-9EC1-83BCFFF327B9.jpeg
    131 KB · Views: 95

GillP

Aug 11, 2021
Depressing but just realised I’m in my 7th decade! Qualified for state pension earlier this year and wow get winter fuel payments. Some days I still feel as if I’m 28, not sure why that age is in my Head, and other days much older. I’m currently nursing foot pain, maybe tendinitis. It came on after a prolonged period standing yesterday - 4 Christmas cakes and the same number of puddings. Then full of vim and vigour, spent a long time kneeling as I sorted through a load of box files under some shelves. Felt good till I woke in middle of night and couldn’t get comfortable!

So here I am under a blanket watching Emmerdale and Coronation Street! Think it’s an old day but I’ll bounce back just not as soon as before!

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
Depressing but just realised I’m in my 7th decade! Qualified for state pension earlier this year and wow get winter fuel payments. Some days I still feel as if I’m 28, not sure why that age is in my Head, and other days much older. I’m currently nursing foot pain, maybe tendinitis. It came on after a prolonged period standing yesterday - 4 Christmas cakes and the same number of puddings. Then full of vim and vigour, spent a long time kneeling as I sorted through a load of box files under some shelves. Felt good till I woke in middle of night and couldn’t get comfortable!

So here I am under a blanket watching Emmerdale and Coronation Street! Think it’s an old day but I’ll bounce back just not as soon as before!
oh dear! i have that in i will do things and be fine while doing them but get out of bed in the morning and stiff as a board trying to persuade my body to co-operate.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janet1980