Best simple mobile phone with GPS tracking

Redhorse1

Nov 14, 2023
Hi,

This is my first post.

Can anyone please help me? I am trying to find a simple mobile phone which has a GPS tracking facility built-in due as my Father has been losing his phone recently.

The idea would be that my Mother would either go online, or use a tracking app, to find the phone.

A smart phone, such as an iPhone etc, is too complicated for him. He needs a simple one, with a small uncluttered screen and reasonable size button, such as a flip phone.

I have looked at the Doro range but they are either not connected to GPS (therefore not trackable) or too restrictive, such as the 780x model.

Can anyone suggest a phone that can do the job?

I have been looking at Nokias but can’t find a relevant one so far.

Many thanks in advance to anyone that can assist.

Gosling

Volunteer Host
Aug 2, 2022
South West UK
Hello @Redhorse1 and welcome to this supportive and friendly forum. There is a lot of shared experience of dementia to be found here from members who want to help.
I am sorry to read about your Father's phone issues, Not an easy one. I do not have any personal experience or knowledge of what may be useful, but I just wanted to welcome you to the site.
Sometimes, just being able to share and know that people understand and care enough to answer can be an enormous help when times get hard.