Applying pictures to cupboard/drawer fronts

BeeBeeDee

Apr 19, 2023
Sorry I didnt know which Forum to put this question in. I am trying to apply photos of what is inside each drawer or cupboard to the front of them, they are fairly new and gloss and I dont want to use something that will damage them. Previously I did use post it notes with the words on them but now we need pictures and if I stick a picture onto a post it then it seems the weight makes them fall off.
Thanks for your help

nitram

Apr 6, 2011
Bury
Sorry I didnt know which Forum to put this question in. I am trying to apply photos of what is inside each drawer or cupboard to the front of them, they are fairly new and gloss and I dont want to use something that will damage them. Previously I did use post it notes with the words on them but now we need pictures and if I stick a picture onto a post it then it seems the weight makes them fall off.
Thanks for your help
Do a search on low tack double sided tape peelable

jugglingmum

Jan 5, 2014
Chester
Both my children have used 'Command strips' to put posters on walls of uni accommodation without leaving marks. These might be suitable.

They would get charged if they left a mark on their deposit so blue tac or similar is no good.

Watson1

Sep 4, 2023
I use aleens adhesive dots to put art work in my portfolios also duck poster putty is great temporary art hanging. even a house hold glazers putty would be worth ago ,happy sticking..

maggie6445

Dec 29, 2023
Hi ,I printed pictures laminated them and blu tacked to my doors. Blu tac hasn't marked my doors. I've just gone and checked🙂