advice please

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
Ah, I didn't know that. They are so tiny, I guess their needs are very different. How's the Canary Palace coming on?
i gave up. i got so close but i had to admit defeat. it was the second part that attached to the bottom cage as 2 stories. i decided to leave it and go back another time when im not so wound up. its very warm as well.
age uk phoned and they are going to send me a list for gardeners and help at home.

RM3

Feb 4, 2024
Aww @jennifer1967 - your new canary is very cute. Hopefully as wise as our canary on here!
Hope you get your cage put together. So frustrating how many pieces everything comes in. X

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
Aww @jennifer1967 - your new canary is very cute. Hopefully as wise as our canary on here!
Hope you get your cage put together. So frustrating how many pieces everything comes in. X
son is coming friday. it was killing my back in the end. done the stand and the 2 stories but could not fix them together while holding them both.
my younger son asked his his dad was having a career change and going down the mines? original i suppose.
@canary will always be font of information and inspiration. my little bird is a reminder of that.

RM3

Feb 4, 2024
son is coming friday. it was killing my back in the end. done the stand and the 2 stories but could not fix them together while holding them both.
my younger son asked his his dad was having a career change and going down the mines? original i suppose.
@canary will always be font of information and inspiration. my little bird is a reminder of that.
Aww - that is original. Is there a link in the family to working in the mines?
I thought about you tonight when I saw that Coronation Street isn’t on x

RM3

Feb 4, 2024
Aww - that is original. Is there a link in the family to working in the mines?
I thought about you tonight when I saw that Coronation Street isn’t on x
Haha - ah, I think you mean mines…canaries, now I get it 😂

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
the cage is now assembled with all accessories thanks to son. i was nearly there, just was a bit bent. oscar has an adventure playground in his cage, most spoilt bird ever.
its perked my husband up as its sparked his interest and taken him back to his younger days when he bred birds. he sits and chats to the bird [gets more compliments than i do] but it makes the day more interesting for him