advice please

Bikerbeth

Feb 11, 2019
Bedford
Your right - some of the things that children say are brilliant.
I am glad that she did not trot out platitudes- it would not be a good start

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
Your right - some of the things that children say are brilliant.
I am glad that she did not trot out platitudes- it would not be a good start
if she had i wouldnt be very polite as ive heard it all before. she seems more proactive so we will see. done all the cleaning im going to do now and they come tomorrow. i had to go out twice[really wasnt hard] as they didnt have what i wanted in the local shop. go and get paper tomorrow and friday im going out a bit further like i did last week. the grandson of the neighbour has chucked 4 balls over the garden fence so told him no more. im up and down all the time otherwise

Bikerbeth

Feb 11, 2019
Bedford
Have a great visit with your son and family. Hopefully there will be lots of laughter.
So very pleased that the scooter is giving you the freedom you need.

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
if she had i wouldnt be very polite as ive heard it all before. she seems more proactive so we will see. done all the cleaning im going to do now and they come tomorrow. i had to go out twice[really wasnt hard] as they didnt have what i wanted in the local shop. go and get paper tomorrow and friday im going out a bit further like i did last week. the grandson of the neighbour has chucked 4 balls over the garden fence so told him no more. im up and down all the time otherwise
Good morning @jennifer1967 when we were toddlers we threw our toys into the neighbours garden. Some years later I was told by mum that I was the ringleader. Have a nice day with the family.

MaNaAk

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
Good morning @jennifer1967 when we were toddlers we threw our toys into the neighbours garden. Some years later I was told by mum that I was the ringleader. Have a nice day with the family.

MaNaAk
morning @MaNaAk thank you. why doesnt that surprise me!!
he got to me, i chucked the ball back 4 times and told him i wont do it any more and hye said well if the trampoline is too near the fence. not my doing. he was called in soon after that. my youngest daughter was about 3 and she used to stand at the top of the slide and chuck her ball next door. they were elderly then and and knocked the door. im hoping my grandson can run around the garden as hes full of energy.

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
morning @MaNaAk thank you. why doesnt that surprise me!!
he got to me, i chucked the ball back 4 times and told him i wont do it any more and hye said well if the trampoline is too near the fence. not my doing. he was called in soon after that. my youngest daughter was about 3 and she used to stand at the top of the slide and chuck her ball next door. they were elderly then and and knocked the door. im hoping my grandson can run around the garden as hes full of energy.
It was my birthday the following day and although we had been to the neighbours to apologise mum said that she felt sorry the neighbour watching a children's party after our behaviour!

MaNaAk

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
I was also told that it was me who was the ringleader when we were put to bed only to get up and throw our toys down the stairs. Naturally we were given a smack.

MaNaAk
you are the oldest leading your poor gremlins astray!!!! the most i did was have a torch under the covers wanting to read my book because i shared a bedroom with my sister and she always used to tell tales so i didnt do it for very long.

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
well i seen him, his wife and my very cute grandson. for a couple of hours which was probably the most my husband could manage. they are going to my daughters now who has children that he can play with and one is near his age. hes grown even more and is very chatty. he loves space jam and basket ball. for all the things he had to play with, a plastic ring and ball satisfied him. he did want to play with granddads cars which isnt allowed. they are coming back on saturday and if its dry, then i can go with them now to the park. did want to talk about my husband to them but got the impression they werent very interested. they are going to his friend tomorrow and go back on monday. my grandson is very grown-up for his age, going on about planets..
weve had the result of barium swallow and altered muscular contractions of food pipe [dysmotility] back flow of contents from stomach to food pipe through hiatus hernia.
hes got polyps in stomach but not sure whether they are benign or malignant but he wont have endoscopy to find out so we will have to not find out. a bit worrying and have to be careful. they are sending us appt to discuss endoscopy which he has refused right from the start.

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Dear @jennifer1967 and @Melles Belles,

What was really funny was that I was thought of as a quiet shy girl. I know was an infant in those days I don't know what made me decide toys over the neighbours wall and I don't know why I was obsessed with putting toy rings down the toilet.

MaNaAk

Bikerbeth

Feb 11, 2019
Bedford
I am pleased that in the main the visit with your grandson went well. Fingers crossed that it stays dry on Saturday so that you can scooter along to the park with them. It is sad though that you wanted to talk to them about your husband but they they didn’t want to listen ( I know sometimes people don’t want to take sides but it never hurts to at least listen);
Sorry I know it is not helpful but if you husband won’t agree to the endoscopy then there is not a lot you can do and worrying will not help either of you. I don’t mean that as harshly as it might sound and I know you will worry regardless as you are such a caring person.
I had a tell tale brother rather than a tell tale sister

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
I am pleased that in the main the visit with your grandson went well. Fingers crossed that it stays dry on Saturday so that you can scooter along to the park with them. It is sad though that you wanted to talk to them about your husband but they they didn’t want to listen ( I know sometimes people don’t want to take sides but it never hurts to at least listen);
Sorry I know it is not helpful but if you husband won’t agree to the endoscopy then there is not a lot you can do and worrying will not help either of you. I don’t mean that as harshly as it might sound and I know you will worry regardless as you are such a caring person.
I had a tell tale brother rather than a tell tale sister
thanks @Bikerbeth she was the favourite and got me into trouble by telling lies half the time. hes coming round to the idea of endoscopy. i had 2 so been telling him what its like. it says that if they grow big, there is a potential for there to be cancer cells. if he wont go, i have to respect that.

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
im going out and he has generously given me some money to treat myself with. i slept well last night as well so better in my house at the moment. my house is clean and tidy and i have nothing to do. im going to enjoy myself as i think ive earnt it this week. i think the memantine maybe working although a couple of times while my son was here, he did start to argue so i let it go. the one thing that did annoy me was my d-i-l was texting on her phone which is very rude and whispers to my son.

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
i dont think i charged the scooter but its on charge now. he has been arguing, shouting ordering and being a nasty so and so, so hopefully i will go out later and have a break from him.

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
i cant get out of the house as the scooter is not working for some reason. have contacted the shop to see what the fault is.. he has sworn at me, shouted, told me what to do, hes made me cry because unless he says it its not valid. i told him to go out and take his time. hes just as bad as he was, hes getting frustrated and taking it out on me again. he got really sarky and took the mick out of me. hes gone on the bus for an hour. i thought he was getting better on the memantine but i think its because hes worried i will walk out and leave him that he is making an effort as thats what i told him i would do if he didnt stop being nasty.

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
i cant get out of the house as the scooter is not working for some reason. have contacted the shop to see what the fault is.. he has sworn at me, shouted, told me what to do, hes made me cry because unless he says it its not valid. i told him to go out and take his time. hes just as bad as he was, hes getting frustrated and taking it out on me again. he got really sarky and took the mick out of me. hes gone on the bus for an hour. i thought he was getting better on the memantine but i think its because hes worried i will walk out and leave him that he is making an effort as thats what i told him i would do if he didnt stop being nasty.
Dear @jennifer1967,

Is anyone from the shop coming to see about the scooter? Is there a chance that one of your children could have a look at it or distract him?

MaNaAk

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
Dear @jennifer1967,

Is anyone from the shop coming to see about the scooter? Is there a chance that one of your children could have a look at it or distract him?

MaNaAk
ive contacted the shop, its under warranty so they will come out. i wont get them to look at it because the warranty may become void if they do that. he went out for an hour but he apologized like he normally does but he has really hurt me emotionally. he knew how much i was looking forward to it and just rubbed salt into the wound. hes dozed off at the moment. i know some are frustrated by me not doing enough. im tired and disappointed i couldnt go out. that was/is my freedom and he hurts when he takes the mick out of me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fraoch