Adding to earlier Finally some help post!!!

sunshine chrissy

Apr 1, 2022
Cheshire
Well I hope Ill be getting some real help soon,posted last week about the new meds,Rispiridone,was asked on Monday if I could hang on for another week to give it time to kick in.Well it's almost 2 weeks and things are no better,he's gone to sleep quite early last 2 nights but started waking around 1am,I'm sat here now at 11.35 and he's ringing me every 2 mins,he's had 2 hours sleep after pacing and walking all day long in this heat,my 10 year old grandson is staying tonight,he's awake now and has school in the morning,how long can I cope with this really? I'm actually hating him right now but guilty cos he can't help it,I can't go on with this anymore😭

Violet Jane

Aug 23, 2021
That's absolutely dreadful, @sunshine chrissy. This can't go on. I am deeply concerned about you. You must tell the doctors that you can't care for your husband whilst his behaviour is like this. Perhaps I'm speaking out of turn but I think that your husband needs to be sectioned or moved to a secure home. What you're dealing with is unendurable.

What would happen if you turned off your phone or put it on silent?

sunshine chrissy

Apr 1, 2022
Cheshire
That's absolutely dreadful, @sunshine chrissy. This can't go on. I am deeply concerned about you. You must tell the doctors that you can't care for your husband whilst his behaviour is like this. Perhaps I'm speaking out of turn but I think that your husband needs to be sectioned or moved to a secure home. What you're dealing with is unendurable.

What would happen if you turned off your phone or put it on silent?
I do turn it off when I'm in bed or no sleep for me!! Phoned again today,a blood and urine test been arranged for tommorrow to rule out infection so fingers crossed this may help if that's part of the problem. He seems calmer today,went bed at 8pm and not a sound so far🤞

jay6

Jun 25, 2023
I do turn it off when I'm in bed or no sleep for me!! Phoned again today,a blood and urine test been arranged for tommorrow to rule out infection so fingers crossed this may help if that's part of the problem. He seems calmer today,went bed at 8pm and not a sound so far🤞
Lets hope he sleeps better tonight so you can get some sleep too.
If the tests results show something at least the doctor can do more.