A nice little holiday

optocarol

Nov 23, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
Sadly their advice is to involve the police, which I can't do as it will hurt mum. I want mum to be safe and happy and if I make her miserable doing the right thing, I fail, talk about catch 22. I am taking on the bank though.

Go to it, I say!

Would Age Concern/Age UK (not sure which over there,if you are in UK) be able to help maybe?

Noorza

Jun 8, 2012
Go to it, I say!

Would Age Concern/Age UK (not sure which over there,if you are in UK) be able to help maybe?

All roads lead back to the police unfortunately, that's how serious it is. I can't criminalise two of mum's children, it would devastate her so that leaves with the bank to take on, get them to compensate mum and restore the PoA.:mad::mad:

kellybonnie

Aug 31, 2013
Sadly their advice is to involve the police, which I can't do as it will hurt mum. I want mum to be safe and happy and if I make her miserable doing the right thing, I fail, talk about catch 22. I am taking on the bank though.

Won't your mum be more miserable if she can't pay for the treatment she wants that could help her ! Just a thought :)

Noorza

Jun 8, 2012
Won't your mum be more miserable if she can't pay for the treatment she wants that could help her ! Just a thought :)

It's catch 22 but I can sort it with the bank, then protect what she has left. I should have done it before but was scared of the backlash. I'm on the case now though.