A new low for one my "invisibles"

Quilty

Aug 28, 2014
GLASGOW
I so agree with you. Because I'm the most available sibling I've done more than the others (not boasting...it's just how it is) but the stress caused by comments that appear to question my motives or actions by people who obviously know better than me despite not being around have upset me as much as mum's condition!

My sister, "the other one" s single and does not work. I work full time and have 2 kids, a husband and a home to look after. She refused point blank to take any responsibilty for anything.

jugglingmum

Jan 5, 2014
Chester
My sister, "the other one" s single and does not work. I work full time and have 2 kids, a husband and a home to look after. She refused point blank to take any responsibilty for anything.

Hmmm - I know that feeling, I only work part time, but have 2 kids now aged near enough 15 and 10. Since I took on looking after my mum, albeit not in my home, I have had to move dau schools due to bullying and all the stresses with a teenage girl that entails, had to move son cubs due to bullying and fight a big ongoing battle with school for my son to be actually taught to write. I know it is our choice but my dau also races up and down the country, a lot of weekends - next 7 I think from here.

Brother - who doesn't work - was meant to clear her house as she was going to live near me and I am also dealing with her paperwork (very extensive - lots of small amount of money all over the place). I cleared her house, 7 hour round trip, less than 4 hours for him, as he had an injury and couldn't physically do it, although he was seen racing by a few friends. He has seen her twice a year since I found her somewhere to live, including his annual xmas visit 15 months ago with kids(age 5 and 7) in tow being to see her for half an hour when she was in hospital with pneumonia, when he told me he'd visit her in hospital I naively assumed it would be an extra - don't think he had a clue how poorly she was for first few days, he then told the nurse she ONLY had some memory problems (Third ward move ward just before he arrived) and so she basically called me a liar when I said she had dementia - I got her to look up her meds to see Aricept to prove it - but she didn't put it on her records so it ended up with an inappropriate discharge.

Brother is a basket case anyway - his partner who does work does all house work and most of childcare stuff.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harrymarshallbrooks@gmail