A life in the day of.........................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linda Mc

Jul 3, 2005
Nr Mold
So sorry to read this Sylvia do hope that once Dhiren has the right treatment he will improve.

Love and my thoughts are with you both.

geum123

May 20, 2009
Oh dear, I'm so sorry to hear that Dhiren is in hospital.
Thinking of you both.
Love Geum .
xxxx

piedwarbler

Aug 3, 2010
South Ribble
I am so sorry that your dear Dhiren is on the way to hospital again. Hope they can help. I expect you are in for a tiring stay with him. Hope you get some really good staff on who are helpful - not like your last experience. I will keep you in my thoughts. Xxxx

Saffie

Mar 26, 2011
Near Southampton
Late on here today and I am so very sorry to hear that Dhiren is poorly enough to be taken to hospital. Is it the same one I wonder. I do hope that Dhiren is comfortable and that this time he is treated exceptionally well and that he makes a speedy improvement.
You must be so very worried and I expect you have been awake a lot in the night. I will be thinking of you. love XXX

Last edited:

Loopiloo

May 10, 2010
Scotland
Dear Sylvia, just on my laptop and came straight here, and so sorry Dhiren is in hospital. What a worry for you. I suppose it is because he needs IV treatment which care homes don't appear to do.

I so very much hope it will be a short hospital stay and Dhiren improves soon and can return to his care home.

Take care of yourself too, hospitals are a tense and tiring experience.

Thinking of both of you.

Love
Loo xxx

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
Sylvia has been in touch with me.

She is waiting at the hospital now for Dhiren to go back to the Care Home. Earlier she texted to say that hospital were going for DNR and palliative care as antibiotics no longer working. Dhiren has not opened his eyes all day. Sylvia says nothing more can be done as too many infections :(.

Sylvia has their son with her, thank goodness.

I have been through this myself and know how awful it is. I can only hope that Dhiren stabilises now and then enjoys a peaceful time at the CH.

Sylvia knows that you have all posted here :).

angecmc

Dec 25, 2012
hertfordshire
Sylvia has been in touch with me.

She is waiting at the hospital now for Dhiren to go back to the Care Home. Earlier she texted to say that hospital were going for DNR and palliative care as antibiotics no longer working. Dhiren has not opened his eyes all day. Sylvia says nothing more can be done as too many infections :(.

Sylvia has their son with her, thank goodness.

I have been through this myself and know how awful it is. I can only hope that Dhiren stabilises now and then enjoys a peaceful time at the CH.

Sylvia knows that you have all posted here :).

So sorry to hear this, thanks for the update, my thoughts are with Sylvia and her family xx

Ange

Loopiloo

May 10, 2010
Scotland
Thank you, Jan, for the update. But so sad reading it. Tears.

Sylvia will know we are all here thinking about her and Dhiren, may he be comfortable and painfree.

Wishing you strength, Sylvia.

Love
Loo xxx

2jays

Jun 4, 2010
West Midlands
Thanks Jan for passing on info.

That is so sad to hear. Glad Dhiren is going back to the care home to be well cared for and loved.

My thoughts are with you Sylvia and Paul. xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leigh_77