A life in the day of.........................

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris53

Nov 9, 2009
London
Dear Sylvia, so sorry Dhiren has got another infection, such a worry for you and upsetting for him, my thoughts are with you both.
Take care
Chris x (hugs)

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Wherever you are on that road with Dhiren, I hope that he remains comfortable. Fortunately the home are able to really care and value him..You don't have some these terribly disturbing events to contend with there. I do hope you manage to get some rest tonight even though I doubt it.

Love

Loopiloo

May 10, 2010
Scotland
Dear Syvia

I am so sorry to read about Dhiren having another infection. That is a lot of weight to lose.

I do hope you are not approaching the end of the road. It can have many twists and turns and is unpredictable. I can imagine your mind is in turmoil, though, and you can't wait to see Dhiren for yourself. We do know our own men.

My thoughts and love to you and Dhiren.

Loo xx

Mameeskye

Aug 9, 2007
NZ
Sorry to hear that Dhiren is unwell again. I hope that he is comfortable....I still remember the last couple of years' roller coaster with mum. Hope that you find him content when you go in.

Blessings are with you,

Mameeskye

Rageddy Anne

Feb 21, 2013
Cotswolds
I hope your eyes are better. Will be thinking of you today, knowing that however bad the weather, you'll get there for Dhiren. He'll know you are there, and be comforted. Wrap up warm, it's horrible out there.
Hugs..

sunray

Sep 21, 2008
East Coast of Australia
Hope all is well when you get to the hospital Sylvia. I know how frightening that sudden worsening of an illnesses that requires them to be sent to hospital can be. I hope whatever Dhiren has is simple to fix with stronger antibiotics.

Sue.

Last edited:

kd7279

Jan 13, 2010
Thanet, Kent
So sorry to hear abot Dhiran Sylvia. I know what you are going through as my Dorothy was in hospital 5 times in 2013 with either a chest or UTI infections.
The other day, I had a quick chat with the NH doctor, who also happened to be our GP for the past 20 years. I said that should she get another infection, I would like her to be treated in the home if it is at all possible, recognising that the doctor has a duty of care to his patients.
He agreed with me saying that hospitals are bad places if you have an infection!
The biggest problem with NH treatment, is that they cannot give IV fluids or antibiotics IV, which is what is needed, and fast. Our area is looking at "Community IV care" but not yet.
Thinking of you.
Keith

garnuft

Sep 7, 2012
Been so wrapped up in my own problems I've missed that Dhiren is poorly again.
Gosh that's an awful lot of weight to have lost.

So sorry he's had to go into hospital again. Thinking of you both X

flowerpot

Jul 27, 2010
Rural North Northumberland
Oh Sylvia I'm so sorry to hear that Dhiren is back in hospital. Your mind must be in turmoil! Hopefully he'll just be there a short while and can be settled back into the nh where he is well looked after. Thinking of you both and try to look after yourself too Sylvia xx

CraigC

Mar 21, 2003
London
thinking of you Sylvia. Hope things improve for both of you x

Sent from my HTC One S using Talking Point mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.