A life in the day of.........................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Hello Sylvia

I was just about to consider my response to your thread when Alan appeared because your other thread had me laughing my head off and he must have thought there was someone else up here:D Now I have to cut it short but I do hope that you get a peaceful sleep - probably dreaming of buckets. You should get some wellies to match.

Love to you both

jenniferpa

Jun 27, 2006

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Oh Jennifer

Now you've set me off laughing even more. Poor Alan is getting more and more confused:D

Love

lesmisralbles

Account Closed
Nov 23, 2007
Dear jennifer

I need a pair of those Wellies.
Help me wade through all the "£&*%$*&:D from social services, and form filling in general.
Barb X

Margarita

Feb 17, 2006
london
:D My daughter got loads of pair of Willies like that in other colours, like the colours of the hippy in the 60s. but not in black white like those one jenniferpa Ist link. have to show her those now :cool:

Now I can just imagine Sylvia with those one washing her floor with sylvia new bucket with her willies on :p:D

Last edited:

lesmisralbles

Account Closed
Nov 23, 2007
Dear Silvia

Well if I am washing my floor wearing my Willies, I might as well wear passion killer willies.
Better turn on that spin dryer again:D
Barb X

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Not too bad a day today, despite my broken night. Dhiren has been relatively calm.

Late afternoon I was chatting on the phone. I returned to the living room and he had packed. He was sitting with a large plastic bag full of underwear, his glasses spare shoes and his Planet books.

I managed to make light of it by saying he can`t go tonight as we`re going to the AS Christmas Lunch tomorrow and thank goodness it was a big enough carrot. We emptied the bag together. I patted myself on the back.

And then we had dinner and as I was serving it , Dhiren said `I can`t keep eating here every night. I have to have some of my meals in my own home.`

And he kept going to the door, letting all the precious heat out and the cold in, looking outside and saying,
`It`s too dark. I can`t see anything. I won`t know where to go. I`ll go tomorrow.`

He is distant again. In his mind, I think he is plotting.

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Thank you Georgina

Dhiren is still asleep in the spare bed.

He was really stroppy with me last night when I tried to talk to him so I took myself to bed. Then he began searching and I ignored him.
Then he was muttering to himself, `I can`t find ......` and I said it would be here somewhere, as he hadn`t been out all day and I would help him tomorrow.

And I left him to it.

I slept, compliments of some help, and woke to find him in the spare bed, under the quilt, so he has at least had some decent sleep too.

And it depends on how he is when he wakes, whether or not he comes to the AS Christmas Lunch with me.

Dear Georgina, it looks like you are having disturbed sleep too. :(
Are you all right?

Love xx

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Good Morning Sylvia

I can't believe it's nearly 10.15 a.m. and I have only just got up:eek:

I hope that you have a nice Christmas lunch and that Dhiren is as well as can be today:)

Love

Margarita

Feb 17, 2006
london
I patted myself on the back.

That good to read, as I have also being doing that to myself of late, but for me it was only when my doctor told me I could be doing that :).

I do lose sigh of that sometimes, thats why I treating myself more of late :D That going to be my next year resolution ( pat myself on the back ) but I am starting it a bit early

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrsmagsey