Vulnerable 88 year old missing for 6 days

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Hello Ann , Am pleased you are having some good P R especially on local News T V & hope it all helps ...... Still thinking of you all & especially your Dad

Much Love & Support

Love Grove x x

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Hello Ann , Keep on checking in to see if there is any news & you are all in my thoughts & prayers today & that your Dad is found safe very soon

Much Love & Support

Love Grove

Mo_N

Oct 29, 2009
South East Essex

jimbo 111

Jan 23, 2009
North Bucks
As we celebrate the coming of Xmas at midnight I am sure everyone on TP will join with me and together to pray for the safe return of Gwyn and a special prayer
for his grieving family and friends
jlmbo111

patilo33

Oct 12, 2011
Scunthorpe
Have been keeping your family and your dad in my thoughts and prayers since his disappearance.
Have passed on his details to relatives around London.
Much love and support.
patilo

Mo_N

Oct 29, 2009
South East Essex
A Thank You message from Ann

I've had a message from Ann & I've told her I would pass on her Thanks to everyone on TP for their messages of support. She says she's been meaning to do it herself but hasn't managed to do it.

I've promised to keep you all updated with newsso she doesn't have to worry about it

Mo
x

BrightSide

Oct 22, 2011
This situation has been on my mind since I first saw the thread last week. Tonight especially I am praying for Gwynn to be found safe and well and for Ann to finally have a reunion with her precious father. May the peace of Christmas touch this family. X

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Jimbo's Prayer

Amen Jimbo , Sending more special Prayer's to you Ann & all your family this Christmas Eve

Much Love & Support

Love Grove x x

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grandaughtercare