advice please

nitram

Apr 6, 2011
Bury
Yes but they old address on my prescription so I shall have to chase them up about it.
Either the practice have not amended the address on their system or the pharmacies are using hard copy repeat dispensings.
Did you get a batch of scripts, sign one, and hand the remainder to the pharmacy?

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Either the practice have not amended the address on their system or the pharmacies are using hard copy repeat dispensings.
Did you get a batch of scripts, sign one, and hand the remainder to the pharmacy?
Just altered the address on the repeat prescription and I will try what you suggest @nitram. Hope @jennifer1967 is okay.

MaNaAk

nitram

Apr 6, 2011
Bury
Just altered the address on the repeat prescription and I will try what you suggest @nitram. Hope @jennifer1967 is okay.

MaNaAk
If it's repeat hard copy scripts, just let it run out and give the pharmacy the old address.

Next time get electronic repeat prescriptions to nominated pharmacy, if you nominate your pharmacy now they will see your new address online although hard copies will still have your old address.

The pharmacy can do the nomination or you can do it yourself

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
ive managed to bounce back up again. i noticed my husband was having problems with his knife and co-ordinating using cutlery together so i suggested the spork[ thank you @canary] he was happy to try it and it has made it easier for him especially with pasta which tends to slide off of a normal fork. im lucky that i can talk to him about trying other things and he tells me my approach that we are open and talk without him feeling less of a person. its preserving his independence and dignity by making things easier for him. im lucky i know that he is open to discussion and what he needs. i know a lot on here havent got that.

Recent Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GMK