Hubby going into CH for respite

pamann

Oct 28, 2013
Kent
Hubby is quite poorly, Dr came today he has cellulitus, both feet, and ankles are very swollen and burning red, he just will not go to bed and put his feet up, l have stayed with him all day today, just got home he is so distressed, he has been given anti-biotics, hope tomorrow he will be better.

esmeralda

Nov 27, 2014
Devon
That's very painful Pam, I'm surprised he's still on his feet. He really has got enormous drive, hasn't he?
I'm so sorry this horrible disease is having such a distressing effect on both of you.
Poor Pam, you must be so worried but you have and are doing absolutely everything you can. Do hope you are managing to get some rest and things settle down soon. Best wishes and love to you both.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

pamann

Oct 28, 2013
Kent
Thank you Es it is a worry, as Dr said it can get into the blood stream, he may have to go into hospital, l am just going to take my Night Time sleep aid hope to get some sleep, we are up late, hope tomorrow will be better, bless you my friend Good Night. xxxxxx

Scarlett123

Apr 30, 2013
Essex
Hubby is quite poorly, Dr came today he has cellulitus, both feet, and ankles are very swollen and burning red, he just will not go to bed and put his feet up, l have stayed with him all day today, just got home he is so distressed, he has been given anti-biotics, hope tomorrow he will be better.

Oh Pam! I've just read this and I'm so sorry. Your poor emotions must be all over the place. Especially as he looked so well in that lovely photo, and you sounded as if you were getting some Pam Time.

Please God he'll show some improvement tomorrow. xxx

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I'm sorry things are not so good Pam. I hope the ABs kick in quickly. x

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
Oh Pam, so sorry to read that . I do hope the ABs will work quickly as it must be such a worry for you . Thinking of you xxxxx

LYN T

Aug 30, 2012
Brixham Devon
Oh Pam, I'm so sorry that you are having to witness this. Such a terrible worry for you.

I have everything crossed and hoping that you both have a better day today.

Love

Lyn T XX

pamann

Oct 28, 2013
Kent
When l arrived yesterday to visit hubby he was still in be 11am, he had been there since 7pm thats when l put him to bed, how good is that, he had not been to bed for 3months, his legs and feet look alot better, l now stay with him for the evening, twice he wanted to get up for breakfast, no idea night from day, hope he stayed there all night.☺

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
When l arrived yesterday to visit hubby he was still in be 11am, he had been there since 7pm thats when l put him to bed, how good is that, he had not been to bed for 3months, his legs and feet look alot better, l now stay with him for the evening, twice he wanted to get up for breakfast, no idea night from day, hope he stayed there all night.☺

That is lovely news Pam maybe your visits much later help . So so good to hear . Lots of love to you both xxx