so angry

tuffydawn

Mar 30, 2015
daughter in terrible mental state last night on phone put it on loud speaker so he could hear how bad she is after 45 mins call ended and i put my head in my hands and shook looked at him and he is still doing his crossword no emotion nothing no concern for her or me said nothing!!!! still hasn't i walked away as felt like i could stab him there and then feel ashamed i felt like that but how could he feel nothing and show no concern so alone with it all

Bill Owen

Feb 17, 2014
BRIDGEND
Been there

daughter in terrible mental state last night on phone put it on loud speaker so he could hear how bad she is after 45 mins call ended and i put my head in my hands and shook looked at him and he is still doing his crossword no emotion nothing no concern for her or me said nothing!!!! Still hasn't i walked away as felt like i could stab him there and then feel ashamed i felt like that but how could he feel nothing and show no concern so alone with it all

my wife has lewy body. I look after her 24 /7. Show no feeling . I felt all alone has well . You will get uses to it . Im dislxs so by with me .

nannylondon

Apr 7, 2014
London
I know how you feel

daughter in terrible mental state last night on phone put it on loud speaker so he could hear how bad she is after 45 mins call ended and i put my head in my hands and shook looked at him and he is still doing his crossword no emotion nothing no concern for her or me said nothing!!!! still hasn't i walked away as felt like i could stab him there and then feel ashamed i felt like that but how could he feel nothing and show no concern so alone with it all

Hi don't be ashamed you are only human we all get angry even when we know it the illnes s we are so stressed with caring that we are bound to get angry and I hope your daughter is ok you did the right thing walking away

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grandaughtercare