You are awesome

Noorza

Jun 8, 2012
You should be proud that you managed to find ways to give your husband hope, to give him something to live for, not to send him into hopelessness that he'd never come home. So what they were white lies, white lies can be a total kindness and honest a brutal cruelty.

Why did you say those things? You know it was to make your husband happy and for that you should be proud.

gringo

Feb 1, 2012
UK.
What will always until the day I die hurt me the most is that he always believed me and trusted me implicitly and I was lying to him.

xxTinaT

Oh Tina, yes that's what stays with you, the absolute trust which you have to abuse. I thought it would get easier with time but, I find, it gets harder. No amount of self justification can take away the guilt one feels deep down.
Sorry to have revived bad memories for you.

benjie

Apr 14, 2009
north staffs
Awesome

Yes maybe we ARE all awesome. But you know what, I think the most awesome person (people) are those who are suffering the most. Those who have this detestable condition which they never asked for but which has been flung at them. Those who are so frustrated because they can't understand why, why, why to everything and we can't answer them. Those who are so frustrated and hurt by what is happening to them that they turn on those they love because no answers are forthcoming. Because they can't go back to what was.

Yes - those we care for and love so much are the most awesome - And I will always love hubby no matter what

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JennyDav