Worried about John

susiesue

Mar 15, 2007
Herts
Dear Hazel

So sorry to hear that John has been so unwell and hopefully now he is back in his own bed at the NH he will quickly recover.

Thinking of you, take care

Lots of love

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Oh Hazel

What is it about tempting fate? :( After such a steady period, another UTI.
I hope it doesn`t take too much more out of John Hazel.

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Thank you folks.:)

Skye was booked in for a trim this afternoon, so I had to ring my friend and ask her to take her.

Here she is afterwards, guarding her master. Isn't she cute?:)

Attachments

• John & Skye.jpg
    John & Skye.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 346

Scottie45

Jan 25, 2009
CoAntrim
Dear Hazel

So sorry to hear about John but glad to hear he is now back in the NH,i hope he has a restful night.What a lovely westie she is a wee beauty.You will be shattered after the day you have had i hope you get a good sleep tonight,you take care Marian xx

lesmisralbles

Account Closed
Nov 23, 2007
Hello Hazel

I know you are worried.
As am I, about Ron.
Can only send my love, not much, but, it is meant with love X
Barb XX

Sandy

Mar 23, 2005
Dear Hazel,

So sorry to read about John's trip to hospital. Hopefully they can get the UTI under control as soon as possible.

It must be ever so difficult to detect the subtle signs of pain (such as a change in facial expression) in someone who no longer has language.

Sky looks absolutely lovely. Her attentive/dutiful attitude by John's side is a moving sight.

Take care,

zoet

Feb 28, 2008
Macclesfield, Cheshire
Sorry to hear about John and what you went through. I hope he makes a speedy recovery. All Skye needs now is a nice little nurses hat and pinny! What a cutie!:)

gigi

Nov 16, 2007
East Midlands
Oh Hazel...john loooked so well on his Birthday photos....the speed at which things can change takes your breath away...

I do hope he's on the mend, now...and that you're getting some rest.

It must be such a worry for you.

Love xx

DeborahBlythe

Dec 1, 2006
Hello Hazel, here's wishing John a very speedy recovery and a peaceful day for you both. Love Deborah (and a kiss on the nose for Skye, who is a proper heart-breaker :)). xx

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Thanks, everyone. I've just rung the home. John was a bit chesty last night, and they rang the out of hours doctor. He wasn't too worried, as John had had an X-ray in the morning.

He settled after that, and had quite a good night. They've fed and washed him, and they're keeping him in bed today. I'll be going in to see him shortly.

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Sorry to hear about the UTI. My mum gets them all the time and I know how difficult they can make things. I hope today goes well for you. Take care. Izzy x

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
Hi Hazel

So sorry to hear your news.

I hope that John's recovery time from the seizure will be short and that he will be restored very close to how he was before.

I know that these things can look dreadful when we see them at the time, yet some days later they can look much better again.

Take care
x

Cl13

Feb 19, 2009
Cumbria uk
Hi Hazel,I have been trying to keep up on TP but there's such a lot going on just now isn't there, I was sorry to read about John having a seizure, I too hope he will so be back.
Love and hugs for you both and a sloppy x for Sky