working through finances

Victoria81

Feb 21, 2024
I have LPA and have set up a credit report for my aunt so i can track her banking and ensure all payments are legitimate. I have found a Virgin Media monthly payment, its for telecoms (i think for a phone she doesn't have/probably a scam). Has anyone come across this kind of thing? How will Virgin know i have LPA and can legitimately question them?
I tried to call the other day and had to give up after 30mins on hold. I will try again!

nitram

Apr 6, 2011
Bury
Scroll down to
Physical or Hidden disability/Extra support & services/Power of Attorney and other Court Appointed Third Party Account Management

If you have a newer LPA enabling you to get an access code you could first enquire by email if they will accept it in lieu of LPA

Victoria81

Feb 21, 2024
Scroll down to
Physical or Hidden disability/Extra support & services/Power of Attorney and other Court Appointed Third Party Account Management

If you have a newer LPA enabling you to get an access code you could first enquire by email if they will accept it in lieu of LPA
Thank you. do you know the email?

nitram

Apr 6, 2011
Bury
Thank you. do you know the email?
From the link I posted

Power of Attorney and other Court Appointed Third Party Account Management

If you need to tell us about a court appointed third party including Power of Attorney, Court of Protection and Appointeeship, you can let us know by sending a copy of the official document to us via email or post. Alternatively, you can contact us by phone, Text Relay or Video Relay as depending on the type of document you have been granted we may be able to validate your status immediately.

Our email address is ExecutiveTeam@virginmedia.co.uk please make sure that the document is attached as a PDF file. We will also require your full name, the account number you’re taking over, account details and a covering note.

Our postal* address is:
Virgin Media Concord House

Executive Team
Concord Business Park
Threapwood Road
Wythenshawe
Manchester
M22 0EY

*Please do not send the original documents as we are unable to guarantee their safe return.

If you don't know the account number you will have to give your Aunt's details and bank account involved and let them sort it out.