Confused. ???

Lindaloose13

Jul 5, 2024
Hi
My husband was diagnosed with parkinsons in 2017 but his tremors have got worse since then but not by much. He had to come off of the Dopamine because he was getting Hallucination's and was becoming a a bit sex obsesed. However, without the meds his symptoms didnt get any worse. He has low blood pressure and is very wobbly and he easily will get unbalanced. They've recently done a tilt test and said this side is there but not severe, he sleeps all the time and is exhausted. He cant work the tv remote or mucrowave or sort his pills, but his memory is fine really. The neurologist is assuming lewy body, but i just dont know????

takingstock

Jan 13, 2024
Lancashire
Hi, my husband has LBD, he's exactly the same, exhausted wobbly, has no logic whatsoever, but his memory is fine. He struggles with the remote, and gets fixated with simple things. I hope you get the right diagnosis soon, take care

Lindaloose13

Jul 5, 2024
Hi, my husband has LBD, he's exactly the same, exhausted wobbly, has no logic whatsoever, but his memory is fine. He struggles with the remote, and gets fixated with simple things. I hope you get the right diagnosis soon, take care
Oh wow ! Made me feel less alone thank you much, I sometimes wonder if I’m imagining it

takingstock

Jan 13, 2024
Lancashire
Oh wow ! Made me feel less alone thank you much, I sometimes wonder if I’m imagining it
Don't feel you are alone, it's really difficult, sometimes I get so frustrated with him, even angry and then sometimes my heart aches to see him like he is now. We need to talk, especially to one's in the same situation keep in touch and together we'll help each other x