Vascular dementia mid stage

jumbo

Nov 20, 2017
Thanks mate we will keep plodding on . Teresa did sleep last night yippee. Talk soon Tony
I am glad to hear that Teresa slept. Margaret was up watching the TV until 4 0 am when the heavy rain woke me up. She was really enjoying an intellectual programme on the TV. Presently she is sound asleep whilst I try to do housework. We are due for a twice a year inspection from the family this weekend. When they are coming, I have no idea. Whatever it will only be for a very short time. I will be getting "Why don't you do this or that" To which I would really like to say bugg.. off. Don't you think that I have thought and tried. Their only thought is self,self and more self!
many thanks, Jumbo

tony truro

Apr 23, 2018
I am glad to hear that Teresa slept. Margaret was up watching the TV until 4 0 am when the heavy rain woke me up. She was really enjoying an intellectual programme on the TV. Presently she is sound asleep whilst I try to do housework. We are due for a twice a year inspection from the family this weekend. When they are coming, I have no idea. Whatever it will only be for a very short time. I will be getting "Why don't you do this or that" To which I would really like to say bugg.. off. Don't you think that I have thought and tried. Their only thought is self,self and more self!
many thanks, Jumbo
Stay strong and remember just keep nodding your head.. Hope the time passes quickly. Thinking of you mate nobody knows how hard it is..talk soon tony

jumbo

Nov 20, 2017
Stay strong and remember just keep nodding your head.. Hope the time passes quickly. Thinking of you mate nobody knows how hard it is..talk soon tony
Thank you. I received a phone call at 5 30 pm last night saying that the family are coming today! They cannot leave home until at least Midday as the lad has a Maths tutorial and the girl is singing in the choir. When they get here the children must go a run and they cannot stay late because Matthew has an event on Monday. Why bother at all? We have not seen son-in-law since last August and only seen daughter once since December! I am certainly not slaving over a stove! A take way will have to suffice! When they start telling what I should/should not do I will bite my tongue and smile- inwardly seethe like the Hawaiian volcano! Margaret will just sit on the sofa and say nothing unless they address her. They don't usually bother because electrical gadgets are more important! Son-in-law will start yawning and falling asleep as soon as he arrives! If only they could read my mind. At least I got Margaret to bed at a reasonable time last night. The thunderstorm made me insist that she turned off the TV. I did not fancy it exploding. I hope that you are having a reasonable day. It looks like another storm is on its way this afternoon because it is just so humid. Just like the tropics. Cheerio for now. Jumbo

jumbo

Nov 20, 2017
Good morning Tony. I survived the visitation from the family. This time six hours long but they were out walking and visiting a pub for a couple of hours of that. They made little attempt to talk to Margaret but she just slept for the best part either on the sofa or in bed. They brought her some birthday presents and she said it was not her birthday until next March! 70 miles is a lone way to deliver presents especially to a Mum who is very poorly. I shut my ears to all of the advice that I was given!!! Important things like the piano needs retuning I don't suppose that we shall see them again now until Xmas! The house was lovely and quiet yesterday as I was rebuilding it and putting things back where they belong. Despite advice I am still buying Margaret Thornton's Vanilla Fudge which she adores and consumes without any fuss! I was of some use in that I could help Granddaughter with her GCSE Maths revision - despite daddy saying anyone can teach!!!! Just about to start waking up Margaret after her late-night watching TV and forcing her to eat melon/pair with vanilla yoghurt and a cream meringue! She will soon polish that away! We will have a go at answering some of the questions on a TV quiz. Hope things with Teresa are not too bad. We shall say a few words for you both. Cheers for now Jumbo in the rain! Warm rain at that!