Update on Lionel

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Dear Connie

You have so much to contend with just now.

Poor Lionel sounds to have had a very bad day, and your brother's condition sounds desperate.

All this on top of your own reaction to chemo -- you must wonder how much more is go.ing to be thrown at you.

I so wish I was closer, my heart aches for you. All I can do is send much love and huge hugs.

Attachments

• Connie's hug 2.gif
    Connie's hug 2.gif
    25.3 KB · Views: 419

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Dear Connie

I am aware that there is nothing that I can say to make your life any lighter but I do wish to say that I am thinking of you and wishing you well.

Love x

Scottie45

Jan 25, 2009
CoAntrim
Hi Connie

Just to say that i am thinking of you and i hope you feel abit better tomorrow,you take good care of yourself Marian xx

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
With such major things happening, I am in awe not only of how you continue to manage so many things - but also how, to the outside world, you can present such a caring and inspiring face, when others might not. You continue to give time to others.

Please continue to take care of yourself, and Lionel of course!

Vonny

Feb 3, 2009
Telford
Dear Connie

Keep going you wonderful woman, don't know how you do it but I wish I had just a tenth of your strength and compassion.

Vonny xxx

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
Letter to Lionel

My dear Lionel, seems so long since we were able to speak to each other.

It has been a bad week for me,all round. Our dear friend I. died,in his sleep, after battling with Pick’s disease for many years. Such a shock for his wife, but worse, three days earlier their dear granddaughter was killed in a road accident. Such a lot for D. to cope with. His funeral is Wednesday.

I feel so under the weather, it must be the chemo. If I had known I would feel so grotty, I don’t think I would have gone ahead. Just need you to put your arms around me I guess, but…..you are there and I am here. Life just does not make sense at times.

Went to the supermarket today…..needed provisions, and anyway that is where I get the car cleaned. Was buying my flowers when I just burst into tears. Not like me at all.
Do feel so alone. Where has my positive streak gone? Why?

Barry is failing fast. Will endeavour to see him tomorrow after my visit to you. Promise to bring you in a piece more of my birthday cake

I just wish life was different for us both. Love you, miss you.
Till tomorrow my Darling, xxxxxxxxx

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Dear Connie, my heart breaks for you. You have so much to bear.

Your Lionel loves you, and would give you such a comforting hug, if only he could. But you know he would.

Love and hugs from Lionel, John and me.

TinaT

Sep 27, 2006
Costa Blanca Spain
You are having such a miserable time at the moment my lovely Adop mum. Here is a little flower to cheer you up and a big hug from me to you. Oh how I wish I could waive my magic wand!!
xxTinaT

Attachments

• flower8.gif
    flower8.gif
    7.1 KB · Views: 452

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Dear Connie

This is a particularly difficult time Connie because you are surrounded by loss and are experiencing all this when you are vulnerable yourself! However, the positive is not gone Connie - you are the positive and I think anyone reading your letter would be able to confirm this:)

Love

living in hope

Dec 14, 2008
yorkshire
Hi Connie,
Sending you my best wishes and hope you can start to feel more positive soon, very difficult I know under the circumstances. Wish I could give you a hug,
Love
Lorraine

Scottie45

Jan 25, 2009
CoAntrim
Dear Connie

Just to let you know i am thinking of you,and i am sorry you are feeling so down,i hope tomorrow will see you feeling abit better,sending you hugs take care Marian xx

Nutty Nan

Nov 2, 2003
Buckinghamshire
Sending hugs ....

........ sadness and grief are hard enough, tougher still when you can't share them. I hope our combined hugs will make you feel a little more positive.
Take care of yourself, and I wish you strength and blessings.
Love, C.