Trev not well

Nan2seven

Apr 11, 2009
Dorset
Dear Pam,

Have just found your thread and am so sorry to see how unwell your dear Trev is at the moment, but glad the tummy upset seems to have settled down. The antibiotics can take a day or two to kick in and I hope that when they do he will begin to recover very quickly.

I know what you mean about the eyes: Brian has been in hospital this last week (also on antibiotics) and there has been a distant look in them that's not usually there. I tried not to think about it, but it hits you somewhere in the midriff, doesn't it.

Thinking of you and sending love to you both,
Nan XXX

larivy

Apr 19, 2009
essex
hi Pam hope Trev is on the mend today and you managed to get some sleep thinking of you both love larivy

JayGee

Aug 23, 2009
kilmarnock ayrshire
Hi Pam
Have been away and am sad to catch up and see
that Trevor isn't too well again. You must be at your wits end.
I know what you mean by his eyes being strange - sidney is still in hospital
(not on medication ) waiting for a home that will take him with all his aggression
and his eyes look switched off!!
sending love to you and Trev,
June

sad nell

Mar 21, 2008
bradford west yorkshire
Trev eventually settled and slept well and i managed a good few hours snuggled up to him, he was groggy early on but is now starting to come round. my daughter called and her first words were dads eyes look funny sort of transparent, which took me by surprise, has had a few occasions of a tortured expression today so I have him on paracetomol and he does look much calmer, so he may wel l have been in pain , but unable to communicate this,think i will keep him on them for a few days to be on the safe side, and he has just smiled, think another panic is over, the breathing sounds much more normal and he has eaten his dinner well, I can not believe the change in 48 hours he really does look like a different man, just need to make me a different woman now and we will be laughing thanks all your support gets me threw these these frequent dramas, just hope we can have a long interval between now love Pam

lin1

Jan 14, 2010
East Kent
Pam
Am glad your Trev has started improving,
I think its a good idea to give Trev Paracetamol,it will help him feel a bit better, even if he is not in pain.I used to give mum some when she was ill

am glad you managed to get some sleep.

I know your looking after Trev but you must look after yourself as well

Take care much love xxxx

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Good news that Trev is a lot better, Pam.:)

I hope you can get some rest now, there traumas take so much out of us.

Love,

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Dear Pam,

Thanks for the update Pam. Your Trev is made of strong stuff and so are you. He is used to the Himalayas and suchlike;) You supported him then just as you are doing now. They used to say that behind a successful man is a good woman:)

I bet you could do with a good pamper session and there is a site called 'Groupon' which gives the most amazing cheap deals in the most expensive of places. Have you heard of it? If not google it and register and they will send you daily deals in your area. You certainly deserve a bit of pampering. Remember Yorkshire in the hot tub:D I still use my bonnet which you gave us all:D

Love

Nan2seven

Apr 11, 2009
Dorset
Dear Pam,

So glad to read your latest post. Just the worrying can be exhausting, before you even begin the caring and all that that entails.

Do look after yourself, too. Hope you both get a good night's sleep tonight.

Love, Nan XXX

TinaT

Sep 27, 2006
Costa Blanca Spain
Well done Nan for getting him through another crisis. So glad to read that he is looking better. Hope you have a good night's sleep.

xxTinaT

DeborahBlythe

Dec 1, 2006
Pam, I'm so pleased that there is some improvement in Trev's condition. Hope you can settle comfortably tonight. x

miss cool

Jul 20, 2010
taunton
Pam i just read your thread i am so glad Trev is on the mend, sorry i havent read it befor, try to get a good nights sleep,

god bless big((((((((hugs)))))) love miss cool.xxxxxxxxx

larivy

Apr 19, 2009
essex
Pam really pleased Trev is alot better now you can have a better cuddle tonight im sure that will make you both feel better love larivy

Attachments

• polar-bear-cuddles[1].jpg
    polar-bear-cuddles[1].jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 233

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Good news Pam. Your Trev comes through it all doesn`t he. I`m glad the paracetamol is helping. xx

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Great news. I'm glad Trev seems to be improving. I hope you can get some rest now Pam

Helen I'm about to check out Groupon!! Ta! x

Jo1958

Mar 31, 2010
Yorkshire
Pam, hi
What a worrying time, I've just caught up and got around to sending you a ((Hug)).
I hope Trev is continuing to improve and you are feeling happier.
Take care of yourself,
best wishes, Jo