Trev not well

sad nell

Mar 21, 2008
bradford west yorkshire
Thanks all of you it means so much to me that you care about my man, managed to get his meds into him and a little fluid , and some bread, but he just needs to sleep hope this is natures way of making him well, I feel a bit tearful better get a grip, what did I say about washing drying in the sun, it has been out all day but just brought it in and it is soo damp, tumble dryer will working over me thinks,well thanks once again your support has got me out of the doldrums yet again would be in trouble without you love Pam

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Sending love to you and your lovely man. Is he wrapped in the duvet cover we share?:)

Love

lin1

Jan 14, 2010
East Kent
Dear Pam. sleep is natures medicine, so is being tearful,you have had an awful shock.

I do hope you have a goodnights sleep tonight

sad nell

Mar 21, 2008
bradford west yorkshire
Thanks Helen, funny you should say that. as Trev lay in bed today with the sun shining on the duvet, it looked so beautiful , I thought I wish I could send you a photo . It is my favourite well used duvet and more so because it was Alans. Everyone comments on it and when I tell them How I came by it they are amazed, have tonight dribbled antibiotic on it so will have to change it tomorrow. so picture it on the line, I shall be snuggling under it soon myself, I feel it is a lovely connection and will always treasure it, so glad you have good taste goodnight love Pam

larivy

Apr 19, 2009
essex
hi Pam so sorry to hear Trev not well really hope the antibiotics sort him out quick im sure your cuddle under the quilt will help:D love larivy

sad nell

Mar 21, 2008
bradford west yorkshire
Thanks Sylvia but as you can see sleep is eluding me, I have Trev propped up right to ease his chest, which means no room for me and i dare not leave him and go up to my bed, I am really concerned , his eyes look different, i think he maybe losing his vision, something is so different maybe not noticable to anyone eles but i know I am not imaging it, No further tummy probs so thats a plus, shall give the sofa a try, or maybe tops and tails with Trev, but his feet are not one of his best attributes. now and dont fancy them in my face, its a good job i love him

sallyc

Aug 20, 2008
suffolk
Hi Pam. Thinking of you. I really hope you managed to find somewhere to sleep! And that you have managed to get some rest for yourself. You must be so worried about Trev. Let's hope he wakes up a little brighter today. I'll keep an eye out for an update.

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Morning Pam,

Trev is quite poorly at the moment and, hopefully, what worries you will clear up as the meds do their work. Sometimes though we do seem to have the ability though to pick up the very earliest signs of something else because we know them so well.

Thinking of you both and hoping for the best:)

Love x

bucko

Jan 28, 2009
Widnes
Dear Pam, I do hope Trev gets the antibiotics he needs, it really does sound as if there is somesort of infection somewhere. I am thinking of you both.
With much love
June x

DeborahBlythe

Dec 1, 2006
Dear Pam, here's hoping youa ren't too shattered after last night. I'll be thinking of you today and sending you love. x

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Dear Pam

Is it possible Trev`s eyes look strange to you because he is in pain? My mother`s eyes were strange when she had shingles and wasn`t giiven pain relief.
Just a thought. I don`t want to worry you even more and don`t even know whether or not Trev is on pain relief, but thought it better too mention it.
LOve xx

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Dear Pam

Thinking of you and Trev today. I hope he picks up today, it's good that his tummy has settled.

Love,

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayne Oswald