Today

Knitandpurl

Aug 9, 2021
Lincolnshire
a bit of good news! must be nice for him as well. is he going to get the others shrunk?
I think he will probably give it a miss, at least until he forgets about this…. He had already had them “banded “ and a colonoscopy 2 years ago and he hasn’t forgotten yet how much that hurt; so hopefully this will be good enough to at least give him some long term relief.

leny connery

Nov 13, 2022
Well this was yesterday not today but in the evening - out of the blue OH looked directly at me and says “thank you”. Smiling I said that’s nice, thank you too, but what for - “looking after me”. Brought tears to my eyes. And this morning I have been out (do talking newspaper reading twice a month), and come back to find he’s washed and dried the dishes. Strange after complete disappearance of empathy a couple of years ago that recently it’s returned. I’m appreciating and enjoying.

leny connery

Nov 13, 2022
that was lovely, long may it last, this appreciation and empathy. I am happy for you. mine does that and yes, it is nice when that happened

Knitandpurl

Aug 9, 2021
Lincolnshire
Well today folks it’s me who’s a Plonker - OH much better so took him to once a month Activity Group run by the Blind society. Dropped him off as pouring, went back out to move car to a Car Park and opened the car door into my forehead. Got a good sized lump and bruise. Luckily would have been worse but my glasses took some of the hit. OH has been very sympathetic, for a long while he seemed to have very little or no empathy, so nice to have this side of him back.

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
Well today folks it’s me who’s a Plonker - OH much better so took him to once a month Activity Group run by the Blind society. Dropped him off as pouring, went back out to move car to a Car Park and opened the car door into my forehead. Got a good sized lump and bruise. Luckily would have been worse but my glasses took some of the hit. OH has been very sympathetic, for a long while he seemed to have very little or no empathy, so nice to have this side of him back.
it just has to happen especially as the group is run by the blind society. a bit ironic. hope you dont feel too bad but be aware of concussion. my husband was sympathetic yesterday when i nearly slipped down the stairs because the cat had decided to lay right across the step.