The tears are flowing

di65

Feb 28, 2013
new zealand
Seems like loads of you on this site are having their hair done :D

Thanks Chuggalug. Getting my hair done is a necessity these days. My hair has decided to go grey in a weird pattern - quite white at the front and a horrible mousey colour at the back:eek:. My Mum had the most wonderful white hair all over, so why mine is like this is anyone's guess. :)

truth24

Oct 13, 2013
North Somerset
Had the same problem, di. Now it's white at the front and grey at the back but am hoping it will all catch up at some point as my mother was all white too. Did think of having some multi coloured stripes put in but hairdresser was a bit horrified

Chuggalug

Mar 24, 2014
Norfolk
Thanks Chuggalug. Getting my hair done is a necessity these days. My hair has decided to go grey in a weird pattern - quite white at the front and a horrible mousey colour at the back:eek:. My Mum had the most wonderful white hair all over, so why mine is like this is anyone's guess. :)

I'm just leaving mine to get on with it. It's getting more grey both sides, but my fringe is still a light brown. Think I'm going salt and pepper, now, but it's a very slow process!

Kath1947

Jun 28, 2013
Manchester
Hello kath147 l know this is so hard for you, l have the same problems everyday, l try so hard to look after my hubby as we have been together for 55yrs, when things get so bad l just give my hubby a big hug and kiss him, l tell him l love him, it seems to calm him down, but only for a little while, then l do the same again, give it a try just makes me feel better for just a little while!!!!

Thank you Pamann we have been together 48 years & I have done all the hugs n kisses but he is so bad now he doesn't know me at all, he has been taken into hospital to be assessed but I was told today he will be going into a residential care home this is what I feared my heart really is broken and as you know only too well if he knew what he was doing he would be mortified.....thank you so much for listening when you have your own heartache xxxx

pamann

Oct 28, 2013
Kent
Hello Kath1947 l am so sorry you are having to face this, l should be considering care home for my hubby, but keep putting it off, l know exactly how you feel, we can only do so much, we have both had many years of marriage, l expect you are thinking like me in sickness and in health, we must think of our health, not an easy task, my thoughts are with you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fraoch