Struggling

Scraggy mag

Oct 30, 2018
I haven't posted for ages but I read all your posts and see we are all in the same boat its heartbreaking i have done well through lock down in our own little world .but now reality darent go anywhere or go on public transport trying to make him wear a mask or on the train if he needs the loo he wouldn't be able to unlock the door .before lockdown we went to blackpool and tried to enjoy life but now he couldn't wear a mask for two hours . He is much worse now terrified of the future .feel so sorry for him he was such a strong lovely man and cared for me for 40 years I hope I can find the strength to do this

canary

Feb 25, 2014
South coast
Hello again @Scraggy mag
Yes I think a lot of us are in the same position. These strange times have thrown a cruel spotlight onto our PWDs difficulties. I dont like going out now ether and OHs mobility has really reduced recently, so I cant see that ending lockdown is going to make much difference to us :rolleyes:. Im hoping that day care can fill the gap.

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
Hello again @Scraggy mag
Yes I think a lot of us are in the same position. These strange times have thrown a cruel spotlight onto our PWDs difficulties. I dont like going out now ether and OHs mobility has really reduced recently, so I cant see that ending lockdown is going to make much difference to us :rolleyes:. Im hoping that day care can fill the gap.
I haven't posted for ages but I read all your posts and see we are all in the same boat its heartbreaking i have done well through lock down in our own little world .but now reality darent go anywhere or go on public transport trying to make him wear a mask or on the train if he needs the loo he wouldn't be able to unlock the door .before lockdown we went to blackpool and tried to enjoy life but now he couldn't wear a mask for two hours . He is much worse now terrified of the future .feel so sorry for him he was such a strong lovely man and cared for me for 40 years I hope I can find the strength to do this
could he be exempt from wearing a mask. my husband is due to his copd maybe he is as well

Scraggy mag

Oct 30, 2018
Thank you canary for your reply sorry your oh has got mobility problems .nice to know we are all here to listen to our moans but I have a lot of lovely memories keeps me going x
Thanks jennifer I will look into the mask problem .
Take care x

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wilsonyati