Something to make us smile.

Roman223

Dec 29, 2020
Every once in a while our PWD will have a moment where they do or say something to make us smile. I thought it might be nice to share those things with one another.

Tonight my husband gave me a flower he had picked from the garden, when he gave it to me he said I picked this for you. It was nice to know he was thinking of me.

Hopefully others will share something your PWD has said or did that made you smile.

Roman223

Dec 29, 2020
Cardinal: this is a nice thread - so I would like to add mine as it's put a smile on my face, remembering my mum who I lost over 18 months ago. There was one time when I visited her in hospital a week or so after she had had her hip surgery and Mum commented on my outfit and how nice I looked that day ( it was a new outfit) so am glad she did, but also when i was waving her goodbye she turned round and said 'Come and give me a kiss' like she used to do when I used to visit her at her home pre-dementia. (She would say things like this often). & Like Kevin said a lucid moment and one that I will never forget. So thank you for starting this 'Nice thread'.

Kevinl

Aug 24, 2013
Salford
Just her kissing on the back my hand and hers then saying thank meant the whole world to me , do it all tomorrow if I cóuld . K.