West Midlands
Oh my.....

I'm so sorry for you that this has happened. Oh you poor darling xxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Oh no! I'm so sorry to read your news. Focus on that 30 minutes of happiness you gave him last night. Thinking of you and your brother and wishing you both strength. x

Bay

Jul 24, 2014
Kent
I am so sorry to hear such dreadful news. My sincere condolences to you and your family.

msbgknickers

Jan 14, 2015
OMG msbgknickers, do you mean what I think you do? :eek: Gone, as in gone? :(

So sorry to hear this....don't know what else to say other than to send you hugs.....

Lindy xx
Thank you.
This has made me realize that there are so many people needing help. I have to do something to ease someone's burden. talking, visiting anything.

Lindy50

Dec 11, 2013
Cotswolds
Thank you.
This has made me realize that there are so many people needing help. I have to do something to ease someone's burden. talking, visiting anything.

This will be a great thing to do, msbgknickers :)

But for now, please do concentrate on yourself, and on all the arrangements you will need to make following your parents' passing. Please allow yourselves to grieve. We will be here anytime you want to post :)

Love, Lindy xx

Jessbow

Mar 1, 2013
Midlands
How dreadful for you all.
So sorry for your loss.
I am a firm believer that he's gone to a better place, where there are none of the beasties that defined us in this life , and everyone looks after each other.

Thinking of you

marionq

Apr 24, 2013
Scotland
The horror is that while we were all struggling to think of a solution your Dad found one himself. You have had a very tough start to this new year. Good wishes for the rest of your life to come.

jen54

May 20, 2014
I am so very sorry, this disease is very cruel, your dad's suffering is over, and he is with your mum, which sounds as if that is what he intended. my mum has to go through endless forgetting, remembering , and going through the pain she was in just after dad died, to her all the months that have past haven't been recalled..so don't exist to her, it breaks my heart

angecmc

Dec 25, 2012
hertfordshire
I am so sorry to read this, I was following your thread and was not expecting this outcome, you and your siblings did all that you possibly could, I remember one night when My husband and I were looking after my Mum she managed to get out into the back garden without us realizing, we were exhausted after 3long nights and days of no sleep and must have dozed off, we were lucky she couldn't get any further than the back garden, but what I am trying to say is that this could happen to anyone, my thoughts are with you, take care xx

Ange

2197alexandra

Oct 28, 2013
Sileby
Oh my heart goes out to you. I can't believe I have just read what I have. My tears are flowing for you and your siblings. Such sadness. X

VickyG

Feb 6, 2013
Birmingham
I am so, so sorry to read this :( No one would of expected this i'm sure. Such a sad start to the year for you and your family.
I know it's really hard, but, your Mum and Dad are together x
Thinking of you xx

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrsmagsey