1. CollegeGirl

CollegeGirl Registered User

Jan 19, 2011
    North East England
    Oh god, I'm so very sorry. This is absolutely dreadful and I don't know what to say. My heart goes out to you.

2. Moonflower

Moonflower Registered User

Mar 28, 2012
    I am so, so sorry. Such sad news

3. 2jays

2jays Registered User

Jun 4, 2010
    West Midlands
    Oh my.....

I'm so sorry for you that this has happened. Oh you poor darling xxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

4. Izzy

Izzy Volunteer Moderator

Aug 31, 2003
    Female
    Dundee
    Oh no! I'm so sorry to read your news. Focus on that 30 minutes of happiness you gave him last night. Thinking of you and your brother and wishing you both strength. x

5. Bay

Bay Registered User

Jul 24, 2014
    Kent
    I am so sorry to hear such dreadful news. My sincere condolences to you and your family.

6. jeany123

jeany123 Registered User

Mar 24, 2012
    Durham
    I am so sorry, thinking of you and your brother and sisterx

7. msbgknickers

msbgknickers Registered User

Jan 14, 2015
    Thank you.
    This has made me realize that there are so many people needing help. I have to do something to ease someone's burden. talking, visiting anything.

8. Lindy50

Lindy50 Registered User

Dec 11, 2013
    Cotswolds
    This will be a great thing to do, msbgknickers :)

But for now, please do concentrate on yourself, and on all the arrangements you will need to make following your parents' passing. Please allow yourselves to grieve. We will be here anytime you want to post :)

Love, Lindy xx

9. Pickles53

Pickles53 Registered User

Feb 25, 2014
    Radcliffe on Trent
    Oh what a dreadfully sad thing to happen. I am so sorry and you must be devastated.

10. Dazmum

Dazmum Registered User

I'm so very sorry, what a terrible thing to happen. I'm thinking of you all. We're still here for you xxx

11. Jessbow

Jessbow Registered User

How dreadful for you all.
    So sorry for your loss.
    I am a firm believer that he's gone to a better place, where there are none of the beasties that defined us in this life , and everyone looks after each other.

Thinking of you

12. marionq

marionq Registered User

Apr 24, 2013
    Female
    Scotland
    The horror is that while we were all struggling to think of a solution your Dad found one himself. You have had a very tough start to this new year. Good wishes for the rest of your life to come.

13. jen54

jen54 Registered User

May 20, 2014
    I am so very sorry, this disease is very cruel, your dad's suffering is over, and he is with your mum, which sounds as if that is what he intended. my mum has to go through endless forgetting, remembering , and going through the pain she was in just after dad died, to her all the months that have past haven't been recalled..so don't exist to her, it breaks my heart

14. angecmc

angecmc Registered User

Dec 25, 2012
    hertfordshire
    I am so sorry to read this, I was following your thread and was not expecting this outcome, you and your siblings did all that you possibly could, I remember one night when My husband and I were looking after my Mum she managed to get out into the back garden without us realizing, we were exhausted after 3long nights and days of no sleep and must have dozed off, we were lucky she couldn't get any further than the back garden, but what I am trying to say is that this could happen to anyone, my thoughts are with you, take care xx

Ange

15. 2197alexandra

2197alexandra Registered User

Oct 28, 2013
    Sileby
    Oh my heart goes out to you. I can't believe I have just read what I have. My tears are flowing for you and your siblings. Such sadness. X

16. rajahh

rajahh Registered User

Aug 29, 2008
    Hertfordshire
    I add my tears too, such a rapid downward spiral.

There are no real words of comfort just tears.

17. VickyG

VickyG Registered User

Feb 6, 2013
    Birmingham
    I am so, so sorry to read this :( No one would of expected this i'm sure. Such a sad start to the year for you and your family.
    I know it's really hard, but, your Mum and Dad are together x
    Thinking of you xx

18. Ash148

Ash148 Registered User

Jan 1, 2014
    Dublin, Ireland
    My heart goes out to you and your brother and sister. I hope that your parents are at peace together.