Scams!

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
"HSBC" have texted me to say that someone tried to contact me on another device and I am to click a link if that was me! I have never banked with HSBC!

MaNaAk

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Hello Everyone!

Do not fall for the Hermes re-delivery scam! Nothing was taken but I've had to stop my card!

MaNaAk

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
I've just that this 'scam' was an old message on my phone that had been resurrected and now I have stopped my card! I must take this phone to the shop! However my local paper says that there is a scam going round anyway.

MaNaAk

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
there is a scam doing the rounds about the post office and delivery. they said that they couldnt deliver a parcel and for me to re-schedule it and to pay £1.20 re-delivery charge. it was arranged for yesterday. nothing came. just after i had arranged it, i had some quite high priced sales being done on my card. just read the local paper and there is a warning on there. they took a few hundred pounds out of my account. i reported it to fraud dept in my bank and have since received all the money back into the account. the money was paid to ikea. just be careful. i thought i was wise to them but this one took me in.

My Mum's Daughter

Feb 8, 2020
The latest scam I've had, is someone calling about the problems with my house including cracks and damp. My reply was "oh great, you've found me a house at long last" and for some unknown reason, they hung up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayne Oswald