1. dolly gee

dolly gee Registered User

Mar 9, 2007
    merseyside
    dear Kayla I know what you and your family must be going through my mum died in same circumstance i am very sorry for your loss.dolly gee

2. Kayla

Kayla Registered User

May 14, 2006
    Kent
    Fortunately a post-mortem wasn't needed and I've been able to arrange the funeral for next Thursday morning at the Church first, then at the crematorium. It was all so straightforward and we can have refreshments at the Church afterwards too. This is really useful because we are having a new heating system fitted next week and it will be an upheaval at home.
    At the moment everything seems to be working out well, but so much is happening at once. I feel as if I'm in a whirlwind. I've never answered so many phonecalls before in so little time.I've just got to choose the hymns and readings now and talk about the service.
    Kayla

3. Tina

Tina Registered User

May 19, 2006
    So sorry, Kayla, to hear of your mum's passing. I'm sure you have lots to do, dealing with the funeral arrangements and answering all those calls from family and friends. Hope you'll have time to look after yourself and find comfort in knowing your mum was loved and respected and you did all you could for her. Sending you and your family my sympathy and condolonces at this sad time.
    Best wishes,
    Tina

4. jan.

jan. Registered User

Apr 19, 2006
    Cheshire, UK.
    Dear Kayla,

I was so sorry to read about your sad loss.

I hope everything goes off ok for you next Thursday.

I will be thinking of you.

Love Jan. X

5. mel

mel Registered User

Apr 30, 2006
    Sheffield
    Dear Kayla
    I was so shocked to hear your news ....I'm so sorry for you

Take care
    Love Wendy xx

6. connie

connie Registered User

Mar 7, 2004
    Frinton-on-Sea
    Such sad news.........thinking of you at this time. Please look after yourself, it was all such a shock.

7. maria29al

maria29al Registered User

Mar 15, 2006
    Warwickshire
    Kayla,

I am so sorry to hear about your Mum.

My sympathy is with you. Take care.

Hugs

M
    xxxxx

8. graham

graham Registered User

Apr 23, 2007
    London
    Dear Kayla

My Dad died in April so I know a bit about how horrible everything is for you at the moment

All that kept me strong is thinking the are not suffering any more - its all finished for them at least

But really there's nothing I can say except I know how sad you are feeling and I am thinking of you

Graham

9. rummy

rummy Registered User

Jul 15, 2005
    Oklahoma,USA
    My thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.
    Debbie

10. asaltydog

asaltydog Registered User

Jun 22, 2005
    N Wales
    Dear Kayla

exactly the same thing happened to my mum in February

And if there is a heaven they are there

Derek