Sad news this morning

dolly gee

Mar 9, 2007
merseyside
Kayla said:
This morning my Mum suddenly collapsed while the nurses were attending to her and she had to be rushed to hospital. By the time we got there, she had already died and there may have to be a post-mortem, as it is an unexpected death. She'd had a tummy bug, but had recovered from this and was drinking and eating normally.
I think she may have had an aneurism and if this shows up on her hospital records, then this could have happened at any time.
Although it was rather a shock for us all, at least Mum didn't suffer and she did look very peaceful, when we saw her.
Kayla
dear Kayla I know what you and your family must be going through my mum died in same circumstance i am very sorry for your loss.dolly gee

Kayla

May 14, 2006
Kent
Fortunately a post-mortem wasn't needed and I've been able to arrange the funeral for next Thursday morning at the Church first, then at the crematorium. It was all so straightforward and we can have refreshments at the Church afterwards too. This is really useful because we are having a new heating system fitted next week and it will be an upheaval at home.
At the moment everything seems to be working out well, but so much is happening at once. I feel as if I'm in a whirlwind. I've never answered so many phonecalls before in so little time.I've just got to choose the hymns and readings now and talk about the service.
Kayla

Tina

May 19, 2006
So sorry, Kayla, to hear of your mum's passing. I'm sure you have lots to do, dealing with the funeral arrangements and answering all those calls from family and friends. Hope you'll have time to look after yourself and find comfort in knowing your mum was loved and respected and you did all you could for her. Sending you and your family my sympathy and condolonces at this sad time.
Best wishes,
Tina

jan.

Apr 19, 2006
Cheshire, UK.
Dear Kayla,

I was so sorry to read about your sad loss.

I hope everything goes off ok for you next Thursday.

I will be thinking of you.

Love Jan. X

mel

Apr 30, 2006
Sheffield
Dear Kayla
I was so shocked to hear your news ....I'm so sorry for you

Take care
Love Wendy xx

graham

Apr 23, 2007
London
Dear Kayla

My Dad died in April so I know a bit about how horrible everything is for you at the moment

All that kept me strong is thinking the are not suffering any more - its all finished for them at least

But really there's nothing I can say except I know how sad you are feeling and I am thinking of you

Graham

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrew2024