radio tomorrow

creativesarah

Apr 22, 2010
Upton Northamptonshire
meant to say you need to click on the 24th on on the calendar to get it.

celia agreed that my voice is different she said its lost its poignancy and is flatter and it actually helped that she said that and understands

elaine n

Jun 1, 2010
west country uk
Not listen to you?!!! Are you mad woman?!!!!:D

As one who didn't know you before your strokes I can honestly say I have never noticed a flatness to your voice. To me you always sound animated, which I'm sure is true of everyone who listened to the programme :)

creativesarah

Apr 22, 2010
Upton Northamptonshire
thanks Elaine oh dear my previous post is a bit garbled
will try and have an easier day tomorrow;)
memory book biits to do
yesterday I made 2 pages on my great grandfather as he was chairman of west ham football club 1909-1935 and I thought a page with something a bit footbally might appeal to the men

Sue J

Dec 9, 2009
Just listened to your interview Sarah you sound great - not bad for someone who didn't want to talk! Your exhibition and your video are inspiring. Not much let up for you though if it's memory books on Firday - all the best for that.

Sue J

Dec 9, 2009
Do waht Elaine? am i just being stupid? Did you mean lsiten?

If that is what you meant Elaine, I just googled Radio Northampton got today's schedule and clicked on the programme and moved the slider to 1.52 - if that isn't what you meant then I'm not sure - getting a bit past it - time for bed said Zebedee I think night night

Last edited:

geum123

May 20, 2009
Sarah,
I can't listen tonight as husband is snoring and I may wake him.
Will listen tomorrow.

One thing you mentioned did strike me though.
You said

"but to be honest having heard my voice I feel like crying I know you'll all say its fine but to me its not quite me anymore "

SARAH........although I am sure, well you know how your own voice sounds, but I thought I'd just say that stroke aside, everyone sounds different to how they perceive their own voices when it's taped or recorded.

I sound nothing like I think I do.
I once snorted like a horse into a microphone ......so beat that.:D:eek:

I'm sure you were fine.:)

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
WELL DONE Sarah ! !

Hello Sarah , After a few :confused: moments found "Your Slot " on the Radio & you sounded fine & did very well :D ( Am pleased was able to hear " You " :D )

Celia & every body must be so pleased for you :)

Love & Support

Love Grove x x

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Hello Every body who wants " Sarah 's Radio Link " go to Martin Heath Morning Slot & put " Mouse & arrow " on pink slider then let it stop ( after 7.0 News ) you can fast forward Sarah is on after Terry Watie ...... Song ..... Then Sarah , sorry if :confused: but it means you do not have to listen to all of the Programme ! ;) ( unless you want to)

Sarah did a " Good Plug " for T P :D:D

Love Grove x x P S Feel very :):) & pleased to be able to stay with Sarah & to see the Exhibtion :) Sarah am proud to be your Friend ! :)